IGNORED

Dave Partridge

having been loaned out for the last couple of seasons, there hasnt been any talk of him leaving or if any clubs are interested.

has he gone on the latvia tour? can you see him forcing himself back into the first team.

after woodmans release this summer, and having seen fontaine at left back last season, i think he could be useful cover for the left back spot.

we all know he didnt have the greatest of starts at our club, but now could be the beginning for a fresh start for him here.

having just posted this, i noticed he isnt on the players profiles on the main site. was he released as well as i don't remember seeing his name saying so?

Dave Partridge

He is still with us,Bad attitude certainly not good enought for us.

Spoke to him in May, he said he wants to stay with us!

In my oppinion, he's just after the money now. Definatly not good enought for us!!!!

how do you know he has a bad attitude

GJ himself came out and said how impressed he was with Partridge's attitude when he was released. If he such a bad attitude do you not think Gary would have got rid of him by now!

GJ himself came out and said how impressed he was with Partridge's attitude when he was released. If he such a bad attitude do you not think Gary would have got rid of him by now!

how do we knw he has a bad attitude.....hmmmm..? Lets think....oh yeah - cause he spent 2 months in prison

last year ? Cause his mates had to bai him out and got in clink as well...!?

He's rubbish with a capital R....waste of space - cut our losses and give him to the gas or someone just as crap.

OH - all of this IMHO anyway.

He's still under contract, no-one has been linked with him, he signed from an SPL club as a full international for a sizeable fee for a League One Club, that traditionally pays good wages.

I would imagine that his contract with City has put off potential buyers, and he has hardly set the world on fire during his loan spells elsewhere.

However, he did his time, has buckled down according to reports, and is still a City player who if fit and selected would feature for Wales again under Toshack, who rates him.

If Carey or McCombe was injured/suspended, he might re-establish himself in the matchday squad.

has never actually been given a decent run in the team has obviously had his problems but I think he could be used a quite a decent squad player next season. He was on the bench quite a few times towards the end of last season and maybe Johnson thinks he deserved a second chance just like Brooker and Orr

I've spoken to him a few times and he comes across to me as a big head!

Why has he been loaned out so many times when we've had problems at left back.

I don't want payers at our club, which I pay good money to watch with my family, here just to get a wage.

If he dos'nt have an attitude, then stop being involved in things!

I think i'm right when I say he went to Brentford on loan and got sent off straight away!

I'd rather bring on the keen youngsters at left back who want to play for this club. Not has beens here for the money.

I hope our new wingers are not like this, there job is to entertain not cause problems.

Heres to a sucssesful season ahead, games will be difficult enought without players being sent off.

Up and up the CITY!!!!!!

Archived