IGNORED

Dark Horses

Red Robin

With LT on board we will have as good a front line as most in this divsion.

The word DARK HORSES come to mind.

Quite funny really, quite a few of our competitors reckon we will be dark horses this season.

ONE REASON BEING WE HAVE A CERTAIN GARY JOHNSON AT THE HELM IT SEEMS OUR MANAGER HAS QUITE A FEW ADMIRERS AROUND.

Funny old game football this time 3 weeks ago I thought we were going to have a season of struggle,now I'm looking for us to push on for mid table and above.

You're like a manic depressive bloody pendulum. One minute we're doomed to be relegated by October and the next we're championship candidates. Get a sense of perspective please.

Trundle added (if he is coming) doesn't even put us close to have one of the better front lines in the division.

With LT board we will have as good a front line as most in this divsion.

Nonsense. Most people believe that we currently have a worryingly inadequate set of strikers. Do you really think that the addition of an overweight Welshman will improve matters that dramatically?

I'm impressed by the signings but I'll be very surprised if we finish anywhere above 15th - we're still a long way from being any kind of threat to the top half.

• Admin
Nonsense. Most people believe that we currently have a worryingly inadequate set of strikers. Do you really think that the addition of an overweight Welshman will improve matters that dramatically?

I'm impressed by the signings but I'll be very surprised if we finish anywhere above 15th - we're still a long way from being any kind of threat to the top half.

He's English.

With LT board we will have as good a front line as most in this divsion.

The word DARK HORSES come to mind.

Quite funny really, quite a few of our competitors reckon we will be dark horses this season.

ONE BEING A CERTAIN GARY JOHNSON AT THE HELM IT SEEMS OUR MANAGER HAS QUITE A FEW ADMIRERS AROUND.

Funny old game football this time 3 weeks ago I thought we were going to have a season of struggle,now I'm looking for us to push on for mid table and above.

Please don't do this....... We are relegation candidates and it would be better for us if everyone in this division percieves us as such for as long as possible. We ARE going to struggle and it will be a glorious struggle at that.

Typical, I praise our fans for being realistic, then someone touts us as dark horses.

Let's enjoy that if it comes to it, but first and foremost enjoying being relegation candidates - then we have nothing to lose.

Every game we win is a reason to celebrate, and the more the better.

Of course he is. How could I forget that scouse accent? Well an overweight scouser is even worse!

I'm not a fan of jevons but maybe he will link well with the fat scouser as you called him as he could do all the running and trundle just stand and wait in the middle for the ball

happy days :innocent06:

I'm not a fan of jevons but maybe he will link well with the fat scouser as you called him as he could do all the running and trundle just stand and wait in the middle for the ball

Look, if Trundle was fat or overweight and had a prevalence for being so GJ would not even look at him.

So, if those who think he is fat are right, he is not coming to City.

From what I have seen he seems agile enough; with his ball skills he does not need to be grease lightening.

Look, if Trundle was fat or overweight and had a prevalence for being so GJ would not even look at him.

So, if those who think he is fat are right, he is not coming to City.

From what I have seen he seems agile enough; with his ball skills he does not need to be grease lightening.

I didn't say anything about him being fat i was quoting someone else

You're like a manic depressive bloody pendulum. One minute we're doomed to be relegated by October and the next we're championship candidates. Get a sense of perspective please.

Trundle added (if he is coming) doesn't even put us close to have one of the better front lines in the division.

MOST not best

Even if Trundle does sign, most clubs in this division will still have better strikers.

You're in cloud cuckoo land.

Please stop swinging from one idiotic extreme to the other.

Thats a tad negative Nibor.

Anyway...11 v 11 as we all know. I am sure, while Trundle would not have been near my first choice [not that I know a lot] I will accept that GJ knows what he is doing and has a role to slot him into.

We are also led to believe that perhaps more than 1 striker is coming in.

Thats a tad negative Nibor.

I think it's realistic. If you take a look at other squads, even if we had Trundle you'd have to say we're still amongst the weaker sides up front - for a start most of them have fowards that have done it at this level.

I hope there's two strikers coming in and that at least one of them (preferably both IMO) has pace.

I think it's realistic. If you take a look at other squads, even if we had Trundle you'd have to say we're still amongst the weaker sides up front - for a start most of them have fowards that have done it at this level.

I hope there's two strikers coming in and that at least one of them (preferably both IMO) has pace.

I have a feeling you will not be disappointed.

Jevons? Running? :disapointed2se::disapointed2se: I am missing something here. IMO Jevons is one of the slowest strikers I have seen, his movement off the ball is ok, as is his striker rate, but never would I rely on him to do the running.

Well regardless who we bring in the important thing is the squad and how GJ works his magic, i for one don't think he or the players will be happy with just surviving, or mid table for that matter.

GJ only does winning, he will have his eye on the Premiership for sure.

Well regardless who we bring in the important thing is the squad and how GJ works his magic, i for one don't think he or the players will be happy with just surviving, or mid table for that matter.

GJ only does winning, he will have his eye on the Premiership for sure.

agree with that. 7th this season. play offs next season. promotion season after.. 3 yrs guys...

hang on for one HELL OF A RIDE.

Archived