IGNORED

Jacki Shirt

Tipps

While at my local club last night (and a little worse for ware), a bunch of guy's all came in wearing Celtic shirts.

My guess is, that it was just gone 10 o'clock but not 100% sure, so anyway, I'm in the middle of trying to play pool and what looked like the father of the bunch (about 55 years old), points at me and starts muttering something at me while pointing at me.

I then managed to translate the word Jacki, from his strong scottish accent and then realised, I had my Incider t-shirt on!!

Anyway, he babbled some more at me (that I was unable to translate), so I just nodded and then I pick out a couple of other names that he was saying, didn't have a clue who they were, but from what I could make out, it was other players that had come down from Celtic to play for City.

The only one I could put to the one sided conversation was Tony Sheppard :ph34r:

The other 4 guy's all turned out to be his sons but they didn't have a clue who Jacki is / wasand just stood there laughing at me while I looked totally confused to what their old man was saying :ph34r:

So I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Edson and co for the t-shirt that managed to get me a lesson in fluent b$%£ox whilst I was drunk.

Archived