IGNORED

Amir Khan

howey_ducky

Well, he got the job done and i hope that the put down will make him a stronger fighter.

He looked very sharp early on but tired well before he was put down. looke to be scared after he was caught with a straight right in the second, didn't look like he'd turn the tide. However, that was one of the best comebacks i've seen in a long while. Good decision by the corner to pull the plug. lets hope he remembers just how close he was to getting beat.

Well, he got the job done and i hope that the put down will make him a stronger fighter.

He looked very sharp early on but tired well before he was put down. looke to be scared after he was caught with a straight right in the second, didn't look like he'd turn the tide. However, that was one of the best comebacks i've seen in a long while. Good decision by the corner to pull the plug. lets hope he remembers just how close he was to getting beat.

Good learning fight for khan ,now he knows he cant just blast everybody out of the ring.Came back well but will have to tighten up defensively as he moves up the levels.

Needs to sort his defence out, a better fighter would've beaten him speed or no.

Massive potential just a little worrying that such a big hole in his ringcraft has been allowed to remain for 3 years.

Give him a break he has only had 13 pro fights!!!!!

Khan should be fighting well away from the glare of the tv cameras and quietly learning the pro trade on the undercard.He shouldn`t be topping the bill and he shouldn`t be fighting on live tv.

He is being rushed by an overdemanding public and that could be his downfall.

Khan should be fighting well away from the glare of the tv cameras and quietly learning the pro trade on the undercard.He shouldn`t be topping the bill and he shouldn`t be fighting on live tv.

I'm not sure its the public making these fights mate, itv signed the contract, he agreed it, they need decent fights to pay for the deal. Not sure we should take the blame. But i agree, rushing him at his age could well be his downfall. Great ptoential though, cant wait too see him top the bill in las vegas in front of 100million viewers soon, :laugh:.

I'd agree with that, the Olympics thrust him into the limelight and that's turned his professional career into a circus from the first fight. Most fighters are free of that sort of rubbish until they've got 20 or so fights behind them.

Khan is being rushed on but I still think that there's a pretty basic flaw there he needs to work on fast. Limond is a decent enough fighter, never going to be a world beater, but if he was a bigger puncher that could well have been Khan's first defeat.

The positive side is if he defends the commonwealth belt a few times he will learn faster as he'll be in with fighters who will last a few more rounds.

Archived