IGNORED

Best 11's - Based On Current Squad

reddogkev

Looking at the current BCFC squad, what would you say is our best starting 11, not worrying about current injuries.

I would go for the below team:

Basso

Orr Carey McCombe Mcalister

Sproule Johnson Skuse Mcindoe

Noble

Brooker

I reckon that Noble did a good enough job in the striking hole towards the end of last season to be considered a real

threat in this position.

If you look at all the creativity in this team, and the pace from the wings, then we'll score goals galore!

Now imagine what that team would look like with a new forward filling Brooker's place (due to his continued injury problems), and I think we do have a very potent, exciting team - plus a bloody decent sub's bench (show, Jevo, Murray, Betsy etc).

Looking at the current BCFC squad, what would you say is our best starting 11, not worrying about current injuries.

Basso

Noble

Brooker

I reckon that Noble did a good enough job in the striking hole towards the end of last season to be considered a real

threat in this position.

If you look at all the creativity in this team, and the pace from the wings, then we'll score goals galore!

Now imagine what that team would look like with a new forward filling Brooker's place (due to his continued injury problems), and I think we do have a very potent, exciting team - plus a bloody decent sub's bench (show, Jevo, Murray, Betsy etc).

Looks good. Need to get 2 in up top though Big Trund and Super Fin!

Basso

Noble

Brooker

threat in this position.

Yes decent team can't wait for the season to kick off now, I would put Wilson at right back in place of Orr, Artus in place of Skuse with Showimi and a new pacy striker up front!

Having seen him numerous times playing for the second fiddle, IMO he looks a fantastic prospect more than capable of forcing Cole skuse out of the side.

I have seen him play a couple of times. I agree he should be in the first team squad however Skuse is not attracting Premiership interest for nothing.

Archived