IGNORED

Too Many Wingers / Players?

NEWTONRED66

Devon Independent

Yeovil Town boss Russell Slade will attempt to sign a winger this week as he finalises his squad ahead of the new season. They are short of experienced options in wide positions with only youngsters the only natural wingers at Slades disposal.

With the amount of wingers currently at AG and Yeovil on the look out a possibility that someone might move on.

Sproule & McIndoe are likely to be first choice with Betsy,Wilson,Murray,JMW & even Showunmi waiting in the wings looking for first team football.

Which one of our wingers might be sold or even loaned out with even a season-long loan deal a possibility if GJ is not prepared to sell.They surely can't all be kept on the books so who is the most likely to move on.

Out of them all Betsy? don't think what i've seen so far he is Championship material. I have watched Murray for so many years go down the wing and beat his man time and time again and don't seem to see this in Betsy.

What are people's feelings on this senario especially as predicted one or two more players arrive.

A season long loan for someone like JMW could be a very good option for the player and the club, as he would get more first team football, ideally and more league experience.A club like Yeovil would be ideal, too, close to Bristol, play the game properly, and have a strong, capable boss in Slade.

I agree with what people are saying about JMW. Would be a good option probably to let him get more experence. Yeovil very convienant as well as they are local and in with a shout of pushing for promotion again.

Have'nt Yeovil lost some good players this summer? I think they might struggle.

they have lost too many good players in the close season like Davies and Cohen, though they have signed a couple of decent players,

can't see where the goals are going to come from though unless they can magic another amazing loan signing out slades cap

Archived