IGNORED

Trouble In Riga

troopin0

• Admin
just heard there was trouble inside and outside the stadium tonight

It all got nasty at the end between the city fans and the 'stewards'

To be fair, the stewards were <female reproductive tracts> from the off

Just spoke to a City fan on the phone. Apparently there were a group of Riga fans dressed up in gorrila outfits? generally goading and trying to agrevate the City fans from before the match (not letting them put flags up etc) right through to the end of the game. At the end one City fan ran on the pitch to which one of these guys then ran on after, held the guy's arms back and his mates piled in with free hits. That caused all the City fans to get upset and GJ had to calm the situation apparently.

Just spoke to a City fan on the phone. Apparently there were a group of Riga fans dressed up in gorrila outfits? generally goading and trying to agrevate the City fans from before the match (not letting them put flags up etc) right through to the end of the game. At the end one City fan ran on the pitch to which one of these guys then ran on after, held the guy's arms back and his mates piled in with free hits. That caused all the City fans to get upset and GJ had to calm the situation apparently.

Not good news really, why did the stewards not stop these monkeys? City fans have a right to display flags etc, its normal!

Cant really defend the solo pitch invasion, that was silly, but maybe a kicking was a tad harsh :whistle:

Doubt GJ was too impressed, hes supposed to be checking out the team, not breaking up fights between monkeys and muppets, sounds to me like there was little in the way of stewards if GJ had to step in :disapointed2se:

I Went out there and yeh, the stewards were definatly ladie genitalia. Wasnt 'trouble' so to speak, the stewards were big bastards, bit of a mafia look and gave it the big i am a little bit, solo pitch invasion but blew up out of proportion. Was a brilliant trip though, so glad i went, shattered now though! Got a bit worried walking through riga stinking of beer at 7 this morning but its a beautiful place.

I was a bit more shocked however at the shooting in the square in riga. All good natured fun (although it was the english boistruce behaviour) with singing and pictures done with the flags but yeh someone was shot from the top flats with a metal bb then a few lads went up to see what was going on and they took one of them hostage for about 5/10 minutes until a couple of locals we were with calmed it down.

I Went out there and yeh, the stewards were definatly ladie genitalia. Wasnt 'trouble' so to speak, the stewards were big bastards, bit of a mafia look and gave it the big i am a little bit, solo pitch invasion but blew up out of proportion. Was a brilliant trip though, so glad i went, shattered now though! Got a bit worried walking through riga stinking of beer at 7 this morning but its a beautiful place.

I was a bit more shocked however at the shooting in the square in riga. All good natured fun (although it was the english boistruce behaviour) with singing and pictures done with the flags but yeh someone was shot from the top flats with a metal bb then a few lads went up to see what was going on and they took one of them hostage for about 5/10 minutes until a couple of locals we were with calmed it down.

brilliant, world war three in riga. Who got taken hostage? a city fan?

Guest mesa boogie
Here we go again, more words of wisdom from a blue.

Ban us from competitions we're not in!! Ouch.........

Oh bloody 'eck, is there no tounge in cheek smilie?

no as my name says.i live in devon ive only ever come up for matches

ive never lived in bristol.

ive only stated going week in week out in the last 2 yrs

my dad who came from bristol never talked about the csf

As per Sir Colby Tit then... :innocent06:

Guest mesa boogie

City Silly ****ers, a group of plumbs that like scuffing.

the csf is the name used by both our serious hooligan following and also most followers of the city aged between 14 and 17. As a football "firm" they are well respected and much talk has happened with respect to our return to the championship within the hooligan community.

oh, it stands for city service firm

Archived