IGNORED

Well Done To All..

Bristol Boy

of those who joined in the heated debate on here over the last few weeks.

I don't care if you're BFP, Wilson Out or somewhere in between, you've made this Forum great entertainment and absorbing reading.

One thing and I'm not scoring points here, does anyone think that the level of criticism had nothing to do with the sudden increase in activity in the transfer market?

Coupled with our poor run of six games, it was bound to.

The power of free speech :ph34r:

The signings?

I'd say, on balance, good news, but let's wait and see.

For the record, well done Steve L and well done DW, if it works and we go up.

If we just miss out on auto or even PO, the thought that you should have acted 6/8 weeks ago, will come back to haunt you.

Port Vale are no mugs, however, a win would put us firmly on our way, if QPR don't beat Luton.

It's still in our hands, almost.

This week alone we've had nearly 2'000'000 page impressions on the forum and some 25'000'000 since this new version of the forum was introduced back in November.

I know its been a bit of a new experience, but the forum in terms of traffic and users is more popular than ever.

Just gives me headaches as, like yesterday, the sheer traffic volumes toppled the server :@

Tom,

Can you let us know how much that actually earned City?

Thanks

BB

This week alone we've had nearly 2'000'000 page impressions on the forum and some 25'000'000 since this new version of the forum was introduced back in November.

I know its been a bit of a new experience, but the forum in terms of traffic and users is more popular than ever.

Just gives me headaches as, like yesterday, the sheer traffic volumes toppled the server :@

Two million Tom, that seems very high! Not doubting you for one second. This would make the site the most visited website in Bristol, by a long long margin.

Additionally, and I know it is not a money generating forum, I know a local and respectable firm who would pay very good money to advertise on the spare slot at the top, you may well remember a few of us suggesting a different local or suitable national charity on a weekly basis (my nomination being www.childline.co.uk ) however, this is spare space which could be made use of in either a good cause, a company who would pay good money which the forum could use to sponsor a match at AG or buy kit for the two forum teams.

Anybody else have any ideas, are dead aginst this or............

Just one point - don't think we could have got Murray 6-8 weeks ago, or Rougier for that matter
My only concern is that it's the right thing, to late and perhaps we could have got Murray if we hadn't tried to loan him because things changed pretty quick when we went for a signing, as opposed to a loan.

They aren't the only players available, Benjamin, Iwelumu, even Wayne Allison are both similar to Rougier for example.

Please DW, prove me wrong and win the last eight games!!

Two million Tom, that seems very high! Not doubting you for one second. This would make the site the most visited website in Bristol, by a long long margin.

Additionally, and I know it is not a money generating forum, I know a local and respectable firm who would pay very good money to advertise on the spare slot at the top, you may well remember a few of us suggesting a different local or suitable national charity on a weekly basis (my nomination being www.childline.co.uk ) however, this is spare space which could be made use of in either a good cause, a company who would pay good money which the forum could use to sponsor a match at AG or buy kit for the two forum teams.

Anybody else have any ideas, are dead aginst this or............

Good shout, I used to donate fees from After Dinner Speches to Childline.

Nothing major, just local Cricket Clubs, Tours etc but every little helps.

Archived