IGNORED

Liam Rosenior

ciderup

• Admin
Being linked with a £3M move to Reading.

Wondered if we had a sell on clause inserted when he went to Fulham?

:noexpression: :fingerscrossed:

Yes we do.

Probably around 15-20% of any profit over and above the £40k we received originally

Being linked with a £3M move to Reading.

Wondered if we had a sell on clause inserted when he went to Fulham?

:noexpression: :fingerscrossed:

Listen guys.... we know the fulham and the reading will check out this forum for any comments to get a judge on valuation so lets all be straight and truthful here...

Clearly the guy is an absolute genius and has to be worth at least 10 million in todays premiership money... thats 2 million to the City... :dance:

Listen guys.... we know the fulham and the reading will check out this forum for any comments to get a judge on valuation so lets all be straight and truthful here...

Clearly the guy is an absolute genius and has to be worth at least 10 million in todays premiership money... thats 2 million to the City... :dance:

See I totally agree with you. He must be worth at least £10m....the only thing is they may have trouble raising this sort of cash? Hmmmmmmmmm how coud Reading do it?? :dunno:

Oh heres a thought, maybe if they sell Leroy for £15m??? :yahoo:

CHA-CHING!!! :mafia:

I always hated Fulham after they stole Liam Rosenior.

We got a poxy 50 grand. Hope there was a good sell on clause.

Spoke to some Fulham fans at there ground v Tottenham (FA cup) last season and they all said they were very impressed with him.

Lets hope FA tribrunal gave us a sell on clause.

don't know if this can be true, hope it is. Would have thought it was a bigger club than Reading taking him from Fulham.

UP AND UP THE CITY!!!!!!!

See I totally agree with you. He must be worth at least £10m....the only thing is they may have trouble raising this sort of cash? Hmmmmmmmmm how coud Reading do it?? :dunno:

Oh heres a thought, maybe if they sell Leroy for £15m??? :yahoo:

CHA-CHING!!! :mafia:

15 million? hmmm... little on the cheap side I would say. I mean look.. he's got pace.. thats 5 million, he' got age on his side, thats another 5 million... he's a cheaky little player who can run rings around any toothless defender, thats another 5 million and then there's the fact he played for the best team for his education...thats gotta be worth another 5 million. maybe there's more but 20 million is reasonable in today's market me feels. :dancing6::mf_sleep:

15 million? hmmm... little on the cheap side I would say. I mean look.. he's got pace.. thats 5 million, he' got age on his side, thats another 5 million... he's a cheaky little player who can run rings around any toothless defender, thats another 5 million and then there's the fact he played for the best team for his education...thats gotta be worth another 5 million. maybe there's more but 20 million is reasonable in today's market me feels. :dancing6::mf_sleep:

don't forget his international pedigree!!!!!!!

there u go, i mean it goes on an on.

we would, of course, have to take off 50p because he smacked Scotty one time. but thats understandable [not that he smacked scotty but the 50p!].

I think he has pretty much smacked every body though hasnt he?

In fact, Ive never met him but he will probally smack me if he see's me

I think he has pretty much smacked every body though hasnt he?

In fact, Ive never met him but he will probally smack me if he see's me

Perhaps he has a nervous condition and a twitch in his right arm. Although more likely he is simply a spoilt brat with a brain the size of a pea and an over inflated ego brought on by an inferiority complex by way of his diminutive stature. 25 million now. 5 million to the City. Rock on.

p.s. since his name has not been mentioned for a few posts...we are talking about Lita

Lets hope there is a tasty sell-on.

He's played lots of games in the prem at full-back and possible international call-up...... So why did Wilson want him to play up front!!!! This is one of the reasons he left, he didn't want to play up front, the other reason is that he is a jumped up little......

why the heck would he move to Reading? seriously?

he's better off staying at Fulham in all honestly, a move to Reading is a backwards move, he's a smart lad and a VERY good player, think he is more likely to head to a club like Villa/Everton/West Ham in the future rather than a move like that, plus without doubt a future England Right Back, £3m no chance, your talking £6-7m for a player such as Liam.

as for Fulham stealing him??? Eh? he was out of contract and was offered deal from a prem club and accepted it.

Archived