IGNORED

Warwickshire Red ?

WarksRed

i see theres another Warwickshire Red on here :thumbsup:

are there any other season ticket holders now living in Warwickshire on here :fingerscrossed:

:englandsmile4wf:

hmmmm OK ,,,,, maybe i asked the wrong question, or Warwickshire folks are just shy ...

ok i'll try again .....

are any reds from Warwickshire going to the Hereford friendly game ??? :fingerscrossed:

Just got in and seen the thread. Yes, I'm the other red in Warwicks (Stratford) but unfortunately not ST holder - bad enough to the other half that I have to be back every week to listen to World for match commentary so don't think I'd get a fortnightly trip to AG by her. Doubt I'll get Hereford or any other pre-season friendlies this year either.

Just got in and seen the thread. Yes, I'm the other red in Warwicks (Stratford) but unfortunately not ST holder - bad enough to the other half that I have to be back every week to listen to World for match commentary so don't think I'd get a fortnightly trip to AG by her. Doubt I'll get Hereford or any other pre-season friendlies this year either.

hey .......... very close

I'm 10 miles ish south of you

There you go, you can share petrol expensives now, should keep the missus happy :dancing2:

Archived