IGNORED

How We Will Fare In The Championship?

I think if we manage to get trundle he will be a quality signing but due to his lack of pace we may need another striker with some pace to feed off him sometimes, but even if we just get trundle we will do alright in the league. but if we can get someone like danny haynes or scott sinclair on a season long loan to pair up with trundle then we will certainly be banging in the goals.

The midfield is fine but i think we just need a general who can dictate play in midfield, i feel noble might be able to do that as he is turning into that sort of player but we could still do with an experienced strong midfielder i.e. someone similar to(graham kavanagh).

The defence is excellent but i feel we need a left back to compete with mcallister for the left back position (sorry am i being picky now)

But if we just get one striker we will still do well with mcindoe and sproule on the wings but if we get all of the rest of the players that i have stated we need then we might even push for a playoff place.

discuss ....

Guest Garfunkle

very hard to call........just looking at the three promoted teams last season: barnsley southend and colchester would prove this.

in all honestly a lot will depend on how we start, so we are quite lucky that we have an easier start to the season than most

Archived