IGNORED

I Don't Rate The Whining Ashtonyate

Guest Orj

I really can't understand the reason of whining ashtonyate he is OTIB's answer to the troll(I am talking gas, good fishing, turgid man) has not guile enough not to be a troll.

Will be replying to him as an out and out turgid man which he is or a heathen type troll which we have posters who can fill that roll. Will he have the last word on the players we sign if so we are in trouble.

Sorry ashtonyate bad ideals and a wast of resources generally

So this is a happy clapper forum then is it?

Just because AY doesn't necessarily agree with what you think makes him automatically wrong?

A debate is an exchange of differing views which is the whole idea of a forum. Without disagreement this would be a news forum not a discussion/ debate forum.

while Ays views may ba a little confrontational or 'against the standard view' I say fair play to him. His comments cause discussion which is the whole idea of this forum isn't it?

U REDS

Guest ashtonyate
No brooker topics = no Sarah B

Hi tom can we have a ceebees for the kids to play on and another site for the rose tinted lot and one for me the old gets forum

It is not always his points that are the problem, some are valid, maybe just they way he words them. He got slated yesterday for the turn out the lights topic but when Red Robin posted basically the same thing no one batted an eye lid. His reputation goes before him. Credit though he's always consistant and it's good that some is playing devil's advocate

So this is a happy clapper forum then is it?

Just because AY doesn't necessarily agree with what you think makes him automatically wrong?

A debate is an exchange of differing views which is the whole idea of a forum. Without disagreement this would be a news forum not a discussion/ debate forum.

while Ays views may ba a little confrontational or 'against the standard view' I say fair play to him. His comments cause discussion which is the whole idea of this forum isn't it?

U REDS

Whoosh...

Hi tom can we have a ceebees for the kids to play on and another site for the rose tinted lot and one for me the old gets forum

Ask the admin team, not me!

I lost the will to live from being an admin.. hardly suprsing really is it :disapointed2se:

Through the yards of negativity there are some occassional good points, but to question why we have bought two wingers whom are better than what we have and one is a lfet winger just beggers belief.

However he is allowed an opinion.............maybe it should be limited to one a day...or perhaps we could have a pinned topic called ashton yate says!

Nope!

Not an AYesqe post atall, just little old me supporting a fellow supporter who IMHO is getting unfairly slated!

U REDS

I think cynic was referring to my original post when he said that it was AYesque.

Ashtonyate makes my blood boil at times and I have got stuck into him on this forum more than once when I think he has been out of order/bloody daft.

However, he is a City fan, albeit hard to see some times, and he does instigate debate, so he has as much right as anyone else to post on here.Disagreement is one thing but we all(hopefully!) want whats best for our club,so he gets my support, even if rarely my agreement!!

Ashtonyate makes my blood boil at times and I have got stuck into him on this forum more than once when I think he has been out of order/bloody daft.

However, he is a City fan, albeit hard to see some times, and he does instigate debate, so he has as much right as anyone else to post on here.Disagreement is one thing but we all(hopefully!) want whats best for our club,so he gets my support, even if rarely my agreement!!

He gets my support in the same way that BCFC gets his...

is he ACTUALLY a city fan though?

Guest ashtonyate
He gets my support in the same way that BCFC gets his...

You must grow up a bit Bristol city is not Lansdown or johnson they run it at the moment Manager and Chairman will come and go but hopefully the club will be here for ever I only have a go when I think that what they are doing is not in the best interest of the Club

You must grow up a bit Bristol city is not Lansdown or johnson they run it at the moment Manager and Chairman will come and go but hopefully the club will be here for ever I only have a go when I think that what they are doing is not in the best interest of the Club

well what they have done since they have been working together has been EXTREMELY successful so far, however that doesn't stop the random mumblings at every given chance,

personally most of the things I have found are quite irrelevant posting and therefore ignoring and concerate on the interesting posts,

Guest ashtonyate
well what they have done since they have been working together has been EXTREMELY successful so far, however that doesn't stop the random mumblings at every given chance,

personally most of the things I have found are quite irrelevant posting and therefore ignoring and concentrate on the interesting posts,

well that's good then interesting postings like??

You must grow up a bit

Hmmm, curious, I've tried refreshing the page, deleting my browser history - I've even tried rebooting my PC, but every time I come back to this thread I see a post by ashtonyate telling me to grow up. Can someone tell me if the internet has crashed?

Guest ashtonyate
Hmmm, curious, I've tried refreshing the page, deleting my browser history - I've even tried rebooting my PC, but every time I come back to this thread I see a post by ashtonyate telling me to grow up. Can someone tell me if the internet has crashed?

No grow up, there it goes again

No grow up, there it goes again

Yep, definitely still something wrong. Tom - any chance you could reboot the internet to see if that fixes it? Ta.

:argh: don't include me in your old gits forum, I probably qualify age wise, but I support, and still sing all through the games, go away, and cant stand miserable old sods who think they have a god given right to moan, GET A LIFE!!

Archived