IGNORED

Artus?

pedrino7

Don't know if anyone else picked up on this (please excuse me if i missed something and he didn't travel to Latvia?) but I find it interesting that Artus didn't get a run out over there and Ribeiro / James Wilson did feature in the games. I would never question GJ but I did find this interesting. Nevertheless, always good to see the young uns given a chance especially in pre season.

Up the City! :farmer:

Guest ashtonyate
Don't know if anyone else picked up on this (please excuse me if i missed something and he didn't travel to Latvia?) but I find it interesting that Artus didn't get a run out over there and Ribeiro / James Wilson did feature in the games. I would never question GJ but I did find this interesting. Nevertheless, always good to see the young uns given a chance especially in pre season.

I would never question Johnson why not he no god question everything that's my motto

Could be injured?

It says on the main site that both Artus and Plummer will be rejoining the full squad when they return.

It does seem a little odd that they stayed behind whilst other academy graduates made the trip. Does that mean Wilson and Ribeiro are the next two that are likely to see first team action?

He was to go but had "some problem with his passport". Probably it was not valid for more than six mounths on the day of arrival in Latvia which is requested. Rubber gloves? Yes i know.. Glad he escaped.

Artus didn't actually go to Lativa, passport problems apparently, though apparently he is also in the shit as he has just recently lost his driving licence

It says on the main site that both Artus and Plummer will be rejoining the full squad when they return.

It does seem a little odd that they stayed behind whilst other academy graduates made the trip. Does that mean Wilson and Ribeiro are the next two that are likely to see first team action?

Thanks for that info... i must have missed it.

Interesting point bout those next in line...

And to ashtonyate... yes its good to question in life but I hardly feel that managing school level teams qualifies me to come on here saying what GJ should or shouldnt do. Unless you are Arsene Wenger in disguise then maybe you could think about that also?

Ye Frankie did not travel due to passport problems, this was because he lost his driving license and had to send his passport off with some forms and did not get it back in time to fly, But hes been training with the academy while they have been in latvia!

Ye Frankie did not travel due to passport problems, this was because he lost his driving license and had to send his passport off with some forms and did not get it back in time to fly, But hes been training with the academy while they have been in latvia!

I hope he organises the midfield a bit better than he organises his personal life!

Might have missed a great chance to create a good impression out on tour.

Artus didn't actually go to Lativa, passport problems apparently, though apparently he is also in the shit as he has just recently lost his driving licence

Yes definite problems with his passport, as regards to losing his licence i must say that i am surprised as i have seem him a lots of times in the last couple of years in various drinking establishments in the Ashton area and have never seen him with a drink in his hand other than fruit juice

Na he lost it due to speeding, We all do et, just frankie got caught!

Newer drivers lose their license after 6 points now don't they? I have 6 on mine so I can't criticise, I'm sure many of us do.

Pity he didn't get on the trip though, this could be a very big year for him.

Newer drivers lose their license after 6 points now don't they? I have 6 on mine so I can't criticise, I'm sure many of us do.

Pity he didn't get on the trip though, this could be a very big year for him.

Ye you are right mate 6 points in the first 2 years i think, I'm only 18 and have been driving for 6 months, but have no points as of yet!

Also agree that it could be a big year for Frankie, I'm sure given a chance he will prove to people hes got the ability!

Archived