IGNORED

Bristol City World Extra

Show Me The Money!

Guest ashtonyate
I've had an e-mail telling me that my subscription is coming to an end and that I need to renew. So I've gone on to the BCFC World Site and noticed that there is a subscription called BCFC World Extra thats £15 more tn the standard BCFC World subscription.

Does anybody know what extras you get?

Yea you win ever match on that site

I've had an e-mail telling me that my subscription is coming to an end and that I need to renew. So I've gone on to the BCFC World Site and noticed that there is a subscription called BCFC World Extra thats £15 more tn the standard BCFC World subscription.

Spearmint flavour

I got world extra and I'm sure it means you get to view the content on all of the world sites. Very handy in fact to view upcoming opponents

The extra subscription means you can look at all other PTV sites so you can see the oppositions view on forthcoming matches with their interviews, post match interviews etc.

Lots and lots will be changing on PTV when the season starts - but more will follow early next year including packaged reviews and previews.

Archived