IGNORED

Transfer Speculation

MATTBCFC

Just a quick point guys - Why has SL gone public to the Evil Post about Trundle...???

I thought we 'didnt want to alert other teams' when dealing with transfers ? Last week we were told that 'thats not the way we do business here'...!

Is it possibly because the Evil Post threatened to go public about it - thus threatening Lansdown to almost have to make a comment about it ? I know its been common knowledge on here for weeks now, but not necessarily throughout the rest of the footballing circles in the UK...!!

Its almost as though we're trying to show we are ambitious whilst not actually being as ambitious as we're letting out.

Thoughts ?

Isnt it obvious, the pressure on gj and sl to get us a top qaulity player worht at least a million or more is growing, to keep us happy why not brandish the name of Trundle about, and the that wil keep us all happy untill swansea reject us, then the second name i.e andy cole willbe brandished about and ect..

There's a point at which it makes sense to talk publicly.

Clubs already know about him so there's no danger of alerting competition.

The fans are starting to get anxious about signing a striker.

It increases pressure on Swansea.

The word was out anyway.

I don't think talking about Trundle will signal a change in policy regarding other targets.

One thing that annoys me is that its fairly common knowledge that the club don't like the local media. So why not release this sort of stuff on the main site?

Theres nothing to say, its just speculation.

I think there is the paper talk link on the main site, that usually covers local media etc..

Oh, do the club not like the local media? I thought it was the other way round.

Theres nothing to say, its just speculation.

Would just be nice for certain things to be published first on the main site rather than a paper who the club have a bad relationship with.

I think there is the paper talk link on the main site, that usually covers local media etc..

Oh, do the club not like the local media? I thought it was the other way round.

No the club don't particualry like the local media because, in their eyes, they didnt like the way they covered the nightclub incident.

One thing is for sure - despite what Mr L maybe quoted as saying, if he doesn't get his cheque book out damn quick this club is going to be right in the sh1te of a long relegation battle.

2 new strikers please Mr Lansdown.

Let's not forget that the Post and City are in cahoots to an extent. Exclusive access comes at the price of not rattling the cage too much.

The timing was clearly Landsdown's decision and doubtless the EP waited for his nod of approval.

Innit.

My thoughts as well, it's all a red kipper, and the bloke we're going after and going to get is Naismith

Not unless we move our club to Scotland....!

He's already stated that that is his preference and that he's wiling to stay put with Killie if the

right move doesn't happen....I reckon thats a dead deal from our end.

I'm sure i saw killmarnock mentioned on the Sky Sports ticker this morning, that discussions had reopened with Rangers appertaining to the sale of Naismith,would love to see him don the red and white,but to be honest i can't see him coming.

Archived