IGNORED

Cats Travel

Dynamite Red

Me and a mate are wanting to go to Blackpool for the weekend and watch City, checking the railway prices for friday it looks around £80 return from Parkway (in advance) :noexpression:

being tighter than a nun's chuff I am looking to get there cheaper, was wondering can you travel up with CATS but not get the coach back to Bristol i.e. make your own way home.

Rediculously its almost as cheap to fly to Dublin/Belfast then into Blackpool Airport. The Coach (National Express) :disapointed2se: is even more expensive taking 8 hrs.

Any help much appreciated.

Me and mate are wanting to go to Blackpool for the weekend and watch City, checking the railway prices for friday it looks around £80 return from Parkway (in advance) :noexpression:

being tighter than a nun's chuff I am looking to get there cheaper, was wondering can you travel up with CATS but not get the coach back to Bristol i.e. make your own way home.

Rediculously its almost as cheap to fly to Dublin/Belfast then into Blackpool Airport. The Coach :disapointed2se: is even more expensive taking 8 hrs.

Any help much appreciated.

Drive? Find someone who has got a company car and fancies a weekend on the lash. Even if they don't fancy the football you'll only be away from the pub for 2 hours. Weekend in Blackpool in the middle of August is bound to attract someone

Archived