IGNORED

Please

Bristol_Badger

What are we doing?

Take a look at the Championship Ins and Outs.

It was a tough League last year and its defo not any easier this term.

We are lacking quality. If GJ or SL think we are going to survive with the current crop then they are very much mistaken.

I am sorry to sound impatient but time is of the essence.

its like groundhog day, a new one of these posts is up everyday... ashtonyate is usually at the forefront.

just wait, trust GJ, and let the people in charge take care of business

i cant begin to understand why people don't trust the people who drove us to promotion

Could'nt agree more with our daisy.

We have a good enough squad to cause a few problems in the CCC. I am not saying we are going to win it but sometimes team spirit and The fact that they have played and bonded well together can make the difference between consolidating and going straight back down. I personally believe that with the sqaud we have plus Sproule, Mcindoe etc we can look forward to playing in the CCC next season (2008/09).

I think people seem to forget that our realistic aim for next season is to survive, as is any newly promoted side in any division.. if you look at the ins and outs of the teams that are going to be around us next season i think we have done well so far.

Leicester have been a championship force for years now as well as wolves, watford, ipswich, coventry etc.. when we stay up and consolidate then maybe we can think about buying these sorts of players..

I'll agree, i think we need one or two more additions, including a striker, but the reality of it is we have got 5 weeks left until the start of the season, plenty of time (imo) to make a couple of decent signings. I have full trust in GJ what ever decisions he makes over the remainder of the summer to do whats best for the club, players and the fans.

I think people seem to forget that our realistic aim for next season is to survive, as is any newly promoted side in any division.. if you look at the ins and outs of the teams that are going to be around us next season i think we have done well so far.

Leicester have been a championship force for years now as well as wolves, watford, ipswich, coventry etc.. when we stay up and consolidate then maybe we can think about buying these sorts of players..

I'll agree, i think we need one or two more additions, including a striker, but the reality of it is we have got 5 weeks left until the start of the season, plenty of time (imo) to make a couple of decent signings. I have full trust in GJ what ever decisions he makes over the remainder of the summer to do whats best for the club, players and the fans.

It is all about team work and effort and we have that (most of the time) as Middlesborough, Coventry can testify to; we also have this habit of not turning up, sags,Chelt etc.

With no concrete news on Brooker we need a talisman to rally around ala Galley,Cheesley,Taylor,Jacki, even Lita mould we wait in hope.

Teams do go through divisions both up and down it would be nice to shake a few up this season. :fingerscrossed:

What are we doing?

Take a look at the Championship Ins and Outs.

It was a tough League last year and its defo not any easier this term.

We are lacking quality. If GJ or SL think we are going to survive with the current crop then they are very much mistaken.

I am sorry to sound impatient but time is of the essence.

Maybe a special wand would fix our lack of supposed quality? let me just call the fairy god-mother on my Disney phone and ask, or perhaps if i rub this here magic lamp i'll get 3 wishes, ok Teves, Messi, Robinho., yeah that'll do.

Oh Goodie goodie gum drops, i'm in away with the faries in la-la land and utterly oblivious to the real world, how nice for me and my chipmonk freinds. :kiddie:

Archived