IGNORED

Train Tomorrow

screech

Anyone know how far away the station is from the ground as I will be going via this route, journey on my own tomorrow :ph34r: ,nobody to go with you see :clap: , no mates :clap: no buying a round for anyone either :blink: more beer for me :P , ha ha I like it already :Party3:. And a Rougier hatrick and a Murray brace :ph34r: in a 0-5 mauling :Cool27:

from http://www.footballgroundguide.co.uk/

Longport station is the closest to the ground, but is a good 30 minute walk away and is not well served by many services. Most fans end up at Stoke On Trent railway station, which is over four miles away and take a taxi (about £6) up to the ground. Tim Rigby informs me; 'To catch a bus, turn left from the station and head up towards Stoke Road. Turn right into this road and there is a bus stop on the other side of the road, opposite Signal Radio. Bus numbers 21 & 21a will take you to Burslem town centre, from which you can take the short walk up to the ground'. Whilst Ian Bannister adds; 'You can also catch bus service number 29 to Burslem. As you go out of the entrance to Stoke station the bus stop is a short way down on the left. The destination of the bus is Bradeley (the 29 going the opposite way from across the road goes to Keele) and you can get off in Burslem town centre for the ground. The bus costs adults £1 single or £1.90 return'.

Archived