IGNORED

Fonejacker

court_bcfc

I'm just about to watch it now, well attempt to watch it if its on virgin media replay.. Ive heard clips though sounds allright..

There was one gag last night, where the bloke phones up some guy and says that he is from his bank and that there is a pigeon in his bank account, he then goes on to say that they need to send in hygenic experts because the pigeon may have bird flu, but to be able to access his bank account they require his sort code and account number, he gives them both! and the answer to his secret question!

some people these days!

Quite funny though.

There was one gag last night, where the bloke phones up some guy and says that he is from his bank and that there is a pigeon in his bank account, he then goes on to say that they need to send in hygenic experts because the pigeon may have bird flu, but to be able to access his bank account they require his sort code and account number, he gives them both! and the answer to his secret question!

some people these days!

Quite funny though.

I'm not sure if your joking or not, you do realise the bloke giving out his details was taking the pi55?

I'm not sure if your joking or not, you do realise the bloke giving out his details was taking the pi55?

No, no joke I'm just a dimwit.

If thats the case the joke is on me, it didnt sound like he was taking the pi55 at all as he was just dishing out his info (obviously minus the Jimmy Saville bit maybe)

Brilliant show. Actually made me cry with laughter at times. Especially appeals to me as I used to do a fair bit of "fonejacking" in my youth.

My most successful fonejack was phoning a random number out of the phonebook at about midnight & telling the bloke that answered that I was from the anti-terrorist unit & that there was a suspected IRA cell in his street. Got him to wake his family and get them all down into the cellar to await a further call. Then went to bed myself. Could still be there for all I know.

Archived