IGNORED

New Nets With The New Pitch

RevGideonSoames

I was down the Gate yesterday in my official capacity blessing the new pitch. Looks nice and green after all this wonderful weather we've been having, I was also asked to bless the new nets which have Bristol written across the back of them.

No new signs for Home Supporters at the back of the East End yet and no sign of that Welsh striker either.

Blessed are the Ciderheads.

:innocent06:

I was down the Gate yesterday in my official capacity blessing the new pitch. Looks nice and green after all this wonderful weather we've been having, I was also asked to bless the new nets which have Bristol written across the back of them.

No new signs for Home Supporters at the back of the East End yet and no sign of that Welsh striker either.

TRUNDLE AIN'T WELSH

Hi, I'm Ed Winchester

Guest chingfordred

Is the dolman seating finished?

You ain't seen me, right

Guest chingfordred
Went yesterday to buy Yeovil tkts - only blocks A-C have so far been replaced with Red seats and didn't see anyone working on the stand.

They'd better get a move on then as Yeovil are coming next Sat!

bristol across the back of the nets? please don't be true

You're safe, no Bristol on the nets Unless the FA have change the rules. If anyone can remember Sunderland used to have SAFC on the roof of netting however had to remove them due to rules and regs.

Archived