IGNORED

Torquay On A Tuesday Night!

stillmorecider

The secen of Leroy's first hattrick if I remember rightly, although the fog stopped me seeing 2 thirds of it.

Although one of the best aways I've been to, great place.

Cracking day that! Shame we could see nothing though! cidered up and a 4 zip win.... Great weekend.

Getting there is no prob, but by train, you are F*cked if you want to get back. I booked the night off work to go as soon as it was announced, expecting a day at the seaside, a few apple juices and a pre-season beano at Plainmoor.My normal travelling companions cannot make it for various reasons.

Weather has put the knockers on it a bit, and there is no train back to Taunton, unless you want a 3 hour journey!!(leaves Torquay at 23.37 gets to Taunton @ 02.45.

If any kind soul can give me a lift back to Taunton, please PM me.

On the doorstep about fifteen to twenty minutes drive. Have been looking forward to this one since it was announced. There will be four of us boosting the numbers myself along with EXETERRED and our boys. Now two ex city players to look out for at Torquay who no doubt will be looking to put one over on us. Forward Elliot Benyon has been joined by winger Danny Wring today.

On the doorstep about fifteen to twenty minutes drive. Have been looking forward to this one since it was announced. There will be four of us boosting the numbers myself along with EXETERRED and our boys. Now two ex city players to look out for at Torquay who no doubt will be looking to put one over on us. Forward Elliot Benyon has been joined by winger Danny Wring today.

Around fifteen minutes for me too. Sounds like there's a few City exiles down in these parts. Visit Plainmoor a couple of times a season. Can't quite understand why Russell hasn't been as prolific in front of goal for us - used to dictate games and score some cracking goals for Torquay. That said, a useful acquisition for us .... and Mr Lansdown ... I'm still waiting for my scouting payment!!

Around fifteen minutes for me too. Sounds like there's a few City exiles down in these parts. Visit Plainmoor a couple of times a season. Can't quite understand why Russell hasn't been as prolific in front of goal for us - used to dictate games and score some cracking goals for Torquay. That said, a useful acquisition for us .... and Mr Lansdown ... I'm still waiting for my scouting payment!!

Likewise. Episode 63 in my doomed-to-fail plan to weed shallow Junior off Chelsea. 20 minutes from Teignmouth. I'm even giving a couple of Torquay fans a lift.

Being a relative newcomer to these parts, slightly torn between Exeter and Torquay. Went to Wembley this season with the Grecians but Torquay is closer. Advice from Devonians?

Blimey - there's more red down here than I first thought. I only ever see Midland clubs in Teignmouth - although the landlord at FnR's is now definitely a City fan after our Boro exploits last year and my insistence that he shows it.

Keeping the red flag flying high in Devon!

I'll be going and bringing the missus, told her we were going to Torquay later as the weather was so nice!

We live in North Devon so it's still a fair hike down to Torquay for us. If you're driving the traffic is shocking between Exeter and Torquay so you might want to take some extra time.

See you all later...

Archived