IGNORED

The I'm Happy To Be In The Championship Thread

bristolred91

How about this for starters?

I don't care what league we're in - I'm just happy the season is rolling round so soon and we'll get to watch our beloved City again. Combined with a couple of pleasing close season wingers signed (McIndoe took me totally by suprise; I think he could prove to be one of the best signings we've made since getting Mickey Bell (on the cheap ;) ) and I think we'll be in for some exciting football down the Gate again this year.

:city:

Could still use another striker though - Andrew Carroll in the Newcastle reserves is the type of player I think would shine for us, and I see no reason we couldn't lure him with the promise of more first team football than he would see at Newcastle.

:ph34r:

all this doom and gloom i thought id make a happy thread , afterall I'm happy to be in the championship knowing that we will have some really good fixtures to look forward to.

we are championship!!!!

post here if your happy!!!!!!

:winner_third_h4h:

I'm happy!

all this doom and gloom i thought id make a happy thread , afterall I'm happy to be in the championship knowing that we will have some really good fixtures to look forward to.

we are championship!!!!

post here if your happy!!!!!!

:winner_third_h4h:

doom, gloom and thinking we are richer or more important than we are is a staple of the last 20 years

don't ruin all that now!

Count me in..Few things that are bugging me but all in all I'm happy, yes I'm happy as can be, the club looks like we have the sqaud and the signings we have made to compete with the likes of Wolves, Charlton, Sheff U, Leicester, WBA ect... I'm HAPPY!!

I'm Happy with your picture!

Archived