IGNORED

If Peacock & Doherty Are Fit

Bristol Boy

............................................Phillips............................................................

Carey.............................Coles..........................Butler.......................Hill..........

Murray............................Doherty.......................Tinnion.................Goodfellow...

....................................Peacock........................Rougier...................................

Subs

Lita

Miller

Fortune

Bell,Woodman or Roberts

Wilkshire

I'm not at all sure about Goodfellow, but he might benefit from a few things:

a.Port Vales Wide Pitch.

b.Rougiers pace, strength and hold up skills.

c.Murrays threat on the other flank.

If he doesn't start, expect to see MB on the left flank.

If LP's anything like fit DW will pick him.

I'd play Fortune ahead of Butler, but DW won't.

Miller & Roberts have had their chance, especially Miller and they haven't

done it, so they can't complain.

......................Phillips......................

Carey....................Coles...........................Hill

Murray..Wilkshire..Doherty..Tinnion..Goodfellow

.......................Miller...Rougier.......................

Stowell

Butler

Burnell

Roberts

Peacock

a 3-5-2 might be good, i dunno bout you.

a 4-4-2 will also be good

sorry to go on about peacock but he doesnt play well in a partnership he doesnt support enough if rougier is powerful with pace he wants someone who can support him and I'm thinking of MILLER
Tend to agree on that one, millers work rate and aerial threat maybe will get him the shout along side rougier.

............................................Phillips............................................................

Carey.............................Coles..........................Butler.......................Hill..........

Murray............................Doherty.......................Tinnion.................Goodfellow...

....................................Peacock........................Rougier...................................

Subs

Lita

Miller

Fortune

Bell,Woodman or Roberts

Wilkshire

I'm not at all sure about Goodfellow, but he might benefit from a few things:

a.Port Vales Wide Pitch.

b.Rougiers pace, strength and hold up skills.

c.Murrays threat on the other flank.

If he doesn't start, expect to see MB on the left flank.

If LP's anything like fit DW will pick him.

I'd play Fortune ahead of Butler, but DW won't.

Miller & Roberts have had their chance, especially Miller and they haven't

done it, so they can't complain.

not a bad side i'd go for that..

but i got a feeling danny wilson might well start the team below..

Murray............................wilkshire.......................Doherty.................Tinnion...

...........................miller........................Rougier...................................

subs...

goodfellow

lita

peacock (if fit)

stowell

roberts

bell (if pecock doesn't make it)

not a bad side i'd go for that..

but i got a feeling danny wilson might well start the team below..

Murray............................wilkshire.......................Doherty.................Tinnion...

...........................miller........................Rougier...................................

subs...

bell

lita

peacock (if fit)

stowell

roberts

fortune (if pecock doesn't make it)

Tend to agree with that but I would be tempted to give Tins a breather and save him for the more important games against Swindon, Plymouth and QPR.

I would put Goodfellow in the left midfield / wing slot, he needs a few games in one position and if he's not doing too well, then you can change it around with Tins on the bench.

I mean, everyone was crying out for Leroy Lita to be given a starting place and after just 3 games, they have now decided it's not worth the try.

You have to give players a fair crack at the whip, if your'e going to throw the players in at the deepend, you have to give him the chance to adjust to the speed and technical difference of 1st team football.

I know we don't have much time on our hands but how would you feel if you have waited about 2 years for your full debut and then get given only 3 games.....and you score in one of those!!

I would agree with cynic on this, if anyone should be given a chance with Murray back it should be Roberts, 17 goals was the best return from our strikers and we were awesome on the counter attack with the pace we had, over 100 goals last season wasn't it, Robbo has to be in contention, with Miller and Rougier fighting for the other place.

......................Phillips......................

Carey....................Coles...........................Hill

Murray..Wilkshire..Doherty..Tinnion..Goodfellow

.......................Miller...Rougier.......................

Stowell

Butler

Burnell

Roberts

Peacock

a 3-5-2 might be good, i dunno bout you.

a 4-4-2 will also be good

Very simlar to a team I posted.

Like it, but I can't see DW picking it.

Had their chance ? When was that then ? Tranmere with no service - were you there ?

Miller up front every time. He's the only forward we have who can head a ball, who can hold the ball up, who can control it without it bouncing off him and he can spot a decent pass. All he needs is some decent support and service.

Murray is the service hopefully and Roberts/Rougier is the support hopefully.

Roberts scored 17 goals last season with Murray in the side - more than Peacock, but that wasn't good enough for DW.

Peacock has had his chance. He's blown it.

They've scored 9 between them in the League this year and I agree with you aboutservice.

Let's hope we get decent crosses in for who evers up front.

Could be Rougier & Lita?

Tend to agree with that but I would be tempted to give Tins a breather and save him for the more important games against Swindon, Plymouth and QPR.

I would put Goodfellow in the left midfield / wing slot, he needs a few games in one position and if he's not doing too well, then you can change it around with Tins on the bench.

I mean, everyone was crying out for Leroy Lita to be given a starting place and after just 3 games, they have now decided it's not worth the try.

You have to give players a fair crack at the whip, if your'e going to throw the players in at the deepend, you have to give him the chance to adjust to the speed and technical difference of 1st team football.

I know we don't have much time on our hands but how would you feel if you have waited about 2 years for your full debut and then get given only 3 games.....and you score in one of those!!

Tins wide is a thing of the past as Oldham proved.

Bell isn't much good as a winger, as opposed to a wing/full back and they've both lost their ability with set pieces, which is where Caskey could come in for Tins.

Can't honestly see Tins/Caskey unless we go 3-5-2.

Does anybody think Rougier could play on the left wing ???
Despite reports, he's right footed. although he has a decent touch for a big chap (as Ray Wilkins might say)

I hope he starts in the middle where he can play people in.

Partner, well, God must have a good chance, but on the basis he's busy, I think Roberts or Lita might be an obvious choice.

I just hope DW doesn't leave him on the bench and play LP or LM who, let's face it, ain't full of goals.

Guest Pjj171086
-------------------Phillips

Carey------Coles---------Hill-------Bell

Murray---Wilkshire-----Tinnion---Rougier

------------Roberts------Miller

Would you leave Doherty and Peacock out, or are you assuming they are both injured ?

Archived