IGNORED

Chingford Red Rip

simon uk

I hate to say it, but if you do something pretty stupid like that, that might happen - he posted a thread suggesting city had a signed a player (not trundle) and that he received an sms message. Everyone jumped on it quick but it was a lie. Presumably this could result in a legal issue for the club if the player was still under contract which couldnt be allowed to be kept online so it was removed. Also, there were around 15 replies in 1 minute where people were very excited initially, then called BS, and now intend to dismember him.

hope this means they don't ban me for posting on it!

Si.

This poster has been with us for about a week, and let us know how importent he his. Calling fellow posters sh**te and crap in a very abrupt attitude. I for one wont miss him, and hope he stays banned. Truly, a disruption in the force with a smell of gas.

Yep, we banned him because he was getting nausiating, the SMS thing was the final straw. It was totally made up and was just an attention seeking post which gets everyones back up. Adds nothing to any debate and we had several complaints about him. Therefore for the good of the forum, we took the nescesary action.

We havn't had a single comlaint as yet - that must show something!!

Yep, we banned him because he was getting nausiating, the SMS thing was the final straw. It was totally made up and was just an attention seeking post which gets everyones back up. Adds nothing to any debate and we had several complaints about him. Therefore for the good of the forum, we took the nescesary action.

We havn't had a single comlaint as yet - that must show something!!

Out of interest, how many "complaints" do you get a day about posts or posters or modding or anything?

did he get banned for making a new topic up that wasn't true? Did he? if he did, i'm off back to the subbers forum, you lot take things too seriously.

Shut the door behind you and pass our regards to the other two at the subbers.

did he get banned for making a new topic up that wasn't true? Did he? if he did, i'm off back to the subbers forum, you lot take things too seriously.

If you read Rich's post it was the continuation of threads and general 'wind up activity' culminating in that last topic being the final straw.

If you read Rich's post it was the continuation of threads and general 'wind up activity' culminating in that last topic being the final straw.

i read it mate but as this is a forum and discussion is what makes it work. Apart from posting a fake post that all the desperatos jumped on hoping it to be true, all he's actually done is cause debate, whcih is surely the point in this forum?

What he posted that caused debate might not have been worth reading i agree but people did and it sparked a debate. or have i missed something? just because those that chose to reply did so in a flippant mode, ie. " stop slating the players, team, you muppet" type of comment, surely isn't chingford reds thought.

Bye then.......Grab a few subbers and come back later babber. But don't get serious.

Archived