IGNORED

Cheer Up

Cheddared

We're in the Championship for the first time ever, 2nd flight in approx 9 years, and we have stability in GJ and the board.

Ok, we have only signed 2 players, sorry 3 including the forgotten GK, but it's not the end of the world! If we don't sign anyone else before the beginning of the season, get over it. WE WILL SURVIVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE SQUAD WE HAVE, and we also have the January transfer window if things go tits up.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love football and absolutely love City, and have done so for 25 years now. However, I also recognise that it's only a game and there are (some) more important things in life. Everyone will have there own, mine are my kids, who for the record will also be brought up to love City. I should also mention the missus.

I know that not all of you will agree. I can see that some people on here pretty much spend 24/7 on this forum and if that's what you like, then that's fine with me, it's obviously your life and if you want to spend it wasting your life on here going round in ####ing circles, arguing about the same old ####ing things, brilliant, bully for you.

Me, I just enjoy whats put in front of me. Trundle/Cole/whatever, lets just enjoy...

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love football and absolutely love City, and have done so for 25 years now. However, I also recognise that it's only a game and there are (some) more important things in life. Everyone will have there own, mine are my kids, who for the record will also be brought up to love City. I should also mention the missus.

I agree with the kids line but the misses? Surely not!!

We're in the Championship for the first time ever, 2nd flight in approx 9 years, and we have stability in GJ and the board.

Ok, we have only signed 2 players, sorry 3 including the forgotten GK, but it's not the end of the world! If we don't sign anyone else before the beginning of the season, get over it. WE WILL SURVIVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE SQUAD WE HAVE, and we also have the January transfer window if things go tits up.

I know that not all of you will agree. I can see that some people on here pretty much spend 24/7 on this forum and if that's what you like, then that's fine with me, it's obviously your life and if you want to spend it wasting your life on here going round in ####ing circles, arguing about the same old ####ing things, brilliant, bully for you.

Its only a game ?, you sound like my mrs

Me, I just enjoy whats put in front of me. Trundle/Cole/whatever, lets just enjoy...

Archived