IGNORED

Hereford Game

daisybcfc

just wondering who's heading up to the game? I'm going with a few mates as i live in worcester so not too far really... however as i type I'm looking out of the window at a rapid flowing river running down the street at a far rate of knots!! if my neck of the woods is anything to go by, there will be no chance of the game going ahead! unless we've changed over night into a water polo team!

Really bad up this way, the worst in memory :badmood: , many many, many roads impassible more and more houses being flooded by the minute; just been around to the boys house no road left just a river :noexpression:

I have been working in Hereford most of the day and it has,t stop raining since around 2 in the morning, and it's heavy rain. I have just driven back to Southampton. The roads from Ross, Gloucester to Hereford were not good at all. The previos two days were sunny and the race course ground was firm. The race course is about 1 mile from the football ground.

Same Same really can't wait, so hope it on :noexpression:

I reckon we will have reasonable following they tomorrow!....anyone know if were in same place as last year?

If you mean where the away fans are situated then the answer is yes mate.

The Floors 2 Go stand terracing with seating above.

my little townscut off ...... 24 hours of continuous heavy rain .......

3 ft of water in the main street ...........

still raining, water still rising ..........

i'm maybe 40 mins east of Worcester ........ it seems most roads between here and there are blocked, let alone trying to get on to Hereford

but theres always hope :fingerscrossed:

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived