IGNORED

You Got Anymore Players As Good As This One Your Willing To Sell To Us

Guest barnsley

Sorry no players available at the mo but we shall keep you informed..Barnard was a legend for me at City and some of the goals he scored for you were amazing.. His biggest mistake though must of been missing from about 10 yards against chelsea in your first ever prem game, then you went onto loose about 4-0!

That is as sweet a strike you will ever see, he scored some decent goals for us also, but i cant think of one as good as that. Barnard was another in a long line of quality left backs we have been lucky enough to have had at the club.

That is as sweet a strike you will ever see, he scored some decent goals for us also, but i cant think of one as good as that. Barnard was another in a long line of quality left backs we have been lucky enough to have had at the club.

Yep your right, we've had some quality left backs at the club over the past few years, but IMHO the person who made everyone of those left backs successful was Brian Tinnion..

The link up play down that left hand side with all of our left backs was fantastic to watch..

Lets all hope that McAllister and McIndoe can replicate these partnerships this season! :fingerscrossed:

Archived