IGNORED

Ps2 Wanted.

Taz

Hi all, I'm after a PS2, not worried whether its the old or slimline version, or even if it has any games so long as it has all the leads, at least one controller and preferably a memory card (although again not essential).

My girlfriends moving into her flat soon and is after one, and with all the money I'm spending on decorating it for he I don't really want to be spending big on a console.

If anybodies getting rid of one, let me know.

Hi all, I'm after a PS2, not worried whether its the old or slimline version, or even if it has any games so long as it has all the leads, at least one controller and preferably a memory card (although again not essential).

My girlfriends moving into her flat soon and is after one, and with all the money I'm spending on decorating it for he I don't really want to be spending big on a console.

If anybodies getting rid of one, let me know.

How much you looking to spend?

How much you looking to spend?

Around about £30 really if it's just the console/leads/controller.

I've seen them in the Trade-It for anything from about £40 with a couple of games, but the ones I have phoned have all been gone by the time I see them.

i've got one i'm getting rid of also. Comes with 1 controller, memory card and about 10 games, anyones for £40.

games include pro evo4,gt4, brian lara05, fifa 06, boxing champions,gta vice city and san andreas,splinter cell,tiger woods 05 and primal.

pm me if you're interested.

Archived