IGNORED

Naismith

Bristol Boy

£1.5m and the lad has said he wants to stay in Scotland.

However....Not a done deal yet and I wonder if we lose out on Trundle (when?) if SL would fund that sort of move as time's a pressing.

Well now it looks like we have the Lethal Malcom Christie in the mix I'm sure there is no need to look anymore :noexpression:

As for your post...absolutely no chance

10 Mayfair. whits the script wae naismith?

there is no script. your flaming numpties at ibrox wont pay his worth.

look, a player oan 8 hunner poun a week isnae worth 2 million.

well we'll keep him then, on an improved offer.

but we want 'I'm

well ye's canny huv him

hey, your chairmans ****in us aboot. hes hud two gid offers.

he's had two pants offers.bristol city offered 1.7 million.hel no go tae bristol, he's got a bird, at uni up here an that.

he can take her wae him.

aye, but hes got a wee dug.

he can take it wae him.

your a ######!

Taken from (admittedly) a comedy script on the Killie board. But it's the first time I've seen it suggested we made a seriously large offer for him. Can anyone verify or otherwise?

Taken from (admittedly) a comedy script on the Killie board. But it's the first time I've seen it suggested we made a seriously large offer for him. Can anyone verify or otherwise?

Scouring that forum the guy who actually seems to know what's what with Naismith says

"With regards to Bristol city Steven has made it clear that his preference would not be to go to England at present, in reply to the posts why did he go down to Arsenal then, he was asked to go for a few days training only, plus circumstancies change his long term girl friend has started uni on a five year course, he has moved into his flat and is settled, don't laugh but he also bought a dog which he is fond of and relies on family to look after it etc, plus many other reasons which i don't think i should have to explain on here. He also shared a room with Shaun Maloney when away with Scotland who has told him how hard it has been to settle down there, this has just reinforced his views. He is within his rights to decide where he will go just as Killie have a right to say he aint going nowhere or he will only go if the club receive x amount."

The reason Killie are messing Rangers about is that we offered more than them, so quite rightly they're asking why a Champions League club can't match a lower second tier team from England? Rangers are trying to bully Killie, but we've stopped them selling a player on the cheap with our bid.

We've just turned down a player Celtic offered a contract to, I think that sums up the SPL, we're bigger than both the Old Firm clubs! :innocent06:

Archived