IGNORED

Loyalty Points System

BS3_RED

Do you all think that we should push the club to start a loyalty points system for away games next season.

We know that some of the away games will be a sell out and that if we do have a good season there will be a lot of people that will buy a half season ticket at xmas.

Now these people (not that i have a problem with anyone buying a season ticket) will have the same priority for any big games after xmas as the fans that took a huge gamble and came up with over 400 quid with no garentee of what we would get in the summer.

So would it be an idea NOW to have measures in place.

I remember leicester away in the FA cup several years ago when i and other full season ticket holders didnt get tickets BUT loads of people who got half season tickets did. It might be an idea to put measures in place so as it fair to those fans that backed the club from the start.

Now i am not having a go at those fans that CANT get to all he games or those that cant afford a season ticket, JUST the glory fans that always come out of the woodwork when we do well.

It would make more sense to me to award loyalty points for attending the away games like S****horpe, Colchester etc, and the midweek games rather than the big games.

Also, why should ST holders have ANY priority over any other group for away games ? They've paid for home matches up front and got a discount for doing so. There will be plenty of ST holders who only go to the big away games and a hell of a lot who never travel away.

Agree with your point about St holders who only go to the big games, however the club currently give St holders priority on away tickets as a reward for getting a ST and i agree with it.

I know man utd used to do a points system that included home and away games plus reserve games but that would be a little complicated.

Archived