IGNORED

La Galaxy V Chelsea

chowie

Just sitting down to watch this one, front row tickets going for $2,000 s host of stars and press from all over the world. Just got too put up with some shocking commentary now.. Just minutes from KO and they don't even know if Beckham is playing yet. :disapointed2se:

Yeah come to think of it I think every sport I've watched has that. Oh dear they are now commenting on that Becks is the only one leaning forward on the bench and what that means.. The Govenator is there he knows about soccer because he Austrian... so they've just told me..

The Galaxy look quite plucky but its obvious when Chelsea have the ball at their feet the difference in class

I'm too knackered to stay up and watch the Becks debut - enjoy the rest of the game mate...and if you ever get GolTV over in the states listen out for Ray Hudson. The blokes a legend

haha, its a whole new way of watching football for me mate...do they usually have that floating camera in the middle of pitch for MLS games? Its really weird

Edit: But not as weird as interrupting the action for an interview with Drew Carey !

Drew Carey is quality! All of the Beckham this, Beckham is really starting to piss me off now.

Archived