IGNORED

Postal Applications For Season Ticket

Cider Visor

Anyone know if the Season Ticket Books have been posted out yet?? Just started to think that next weekend is the Yeovil game and we haven't even caught sight of our ST yet. After sending off the form and applying for the credit option i heard nothing from the club. I wrote the cheque out and posted it off the day the forms came out and the cheque was eventually cashed last month, when i phoned the club they said yes they had recieved it and yes my ST would be on its way shortly. If i hadn't phoned then i would never have recieved any confirmation that details had been recieved etc.

Anyone else had this problem? I am thinking of writing to the club to highlight another fall down in communication between club and supporter your input would be appreciated. Anyway thats about all my negativity gone, BRING ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!

You wont need your season ticket book to get into Yeovil because you have to pay to go to the friendly even if you are a season ticket holder.

And as long as my book turns up before August the 11th I wont mind, I did have a little bit of a panic and checked my seat was mine when I was in the club shop getting my new shirt though, so I do know what you mean about that side of things.

If you did the credit option you should have had confirmation from premium credit that it all went through!Plus maybe you should check your account because the first payment went out around the 11/7. If it didn't the club should have had confirmation by now that the first payment hasn;t been collected so I would then go back to City to find out whats happening!

If you did the credit option you should have had confirmation from premium credit that it all went through!Plus maybe you should check your account because the first payment went out around the 11/7. If it didn't the club should have had confirmation by now that the first payment hasn;t been collected so I would then go back to City to find out whats happening!

Yep i had a letter come through from premium credit then about a week later they took the first payment out of my account. When i applied i was told the season tickets will be sent out shortly after the first payment was made so it shouldn't be to long now

First payment has come uot but apart from that i have heard nothing. Will try and ring the club tomorrow to find out more. I was putting off getting a ticket for the Yeovil game as i thought that ST holders would just use a voucher from the book. DOH!!! :noexpression:

Have to get that sorted tomorrow too. How many do you reckon will be there on Saturday?? Speaking to a guy in work the Yo-vile V Plymuff game didn't have a good turn out?

:city:

How do you get the discounted rate for yeovil without your st book, and don't the blackpool tickets go on sale soon. I'm guessing they will come this week.

Cos you sit in your seat and they know when you ring up you are a season ticket holder cos the names match.

i phoned up the ticket office on friday to get my ticket for yeovil

i asked about the books and was told that all the adults had arrived but they were still waiting for the consesions.

also the books came without covers so theve had to put all them on as well.

they are hoping to get them sent out this week

Archived