IGNORED

Wolves Have A Pop At Mcindoe And City

westonred

Reading between the lines they seem a little upset he's left them

Taken from Wolves Vital Football site::

McIndoe has since stated that he has left Molineux to further his international career and also as our style of play starved him of possession. Two observations to make here; for one thing, I`m unaware of the vast list of Scottish internationals that Bristol City have nurtured and I find it difficult to believe he`ll get more exposure at Ashton Gate next season than he would have done at Molineux. Also, maybe he should have worked a little harder to earn possession if he felt on the periphery of the game.

I would hardly worry about one fans opinion at another club. Wolves fans probably do see us as a smaller outfit and they are probably right at the moment.

Not worth getting worked up about is it really?

Hey not getting worked up just slightly peed off that the 'mighty wolfs' (cough cough) seem to think we are some backwater football outfit ...

They are probably getting us mixed up with the sags

Hey not getting worked up just slightly peed off that the 'mighty wolfs' (cough cough) seem to think we are some backwater football outfit ...

They are probably getting us mixed up with the sags

They may be slightly higher ranked than us at the moment as they are an established championship side, they are a second rate midland club whilst we are the biggest in our region.

But they should not underestimate the City or they may become unstuck. I would be REALLY upset to think the sags are even in the same breath as us in football terms but some people are delusional.

Lets face it with the number of players signed at wolves, and the takeover is yet to be completed, sitting on the bench at wolves or playing first team football at city? Which is more likey to gain international recognition?

They may be slightly higher ranked than us at the moment as they are an established championship side, they are a second rate midland club whilst we are the biggest in our region.

But they should not underestimate the City or they may become unstuck. I would be REALLY upset to think the sags are even in the same breath as us in football terms but some people are delusional.

Why is it that the fans of EVERY club that Mcindoe has played for think that he is a first class fool?

He was expecting a hot reception at Hereford on Saturday. Yeovil fans cant stand him for the way he left them and now Wolves fans are having a pop. Seems to me that he's the sort of bloke who likes to burn his bridges and thinks a lot of himself?

And as for Wolves being slightly bigger than City don't be a chump mate. When have City ever been seen as a serious rival to Wolves? There is simply no comparrison between the stature of the two clubs and there never has been. Bristol might be a big city but it wont have a big club until more locals actually start to show some passion for their clubs in greater numbers instead of gloryhunting. Ask any supporter from any club if they agree with your view that Wolves are only slightly bigger than City!

BM

Archived