IGNORED

New Striker...

with the amount of wingers at the club and the obvious lack of strikers, and with the line-ups so far in pre-season, i think murray may play as a central striker this season.

people say he has lost his pace, but he is still a very clever player who can cause other defences problems. him playing off enoch or jevons (not quite 4-5-1, more a 4-41-1 if you know what i mean) could be a very useful option.

also, with all the promise of plumber, may us not getting a striker if this turns out to be the case, may actually be a blessing in disguise

with the amount of wingers at the club and the obvious lack of strikers, and with the line-ups so far in pre-season, i think murray may play as a central striker this season.

people say he has lost his pace, but he is still a very clever player who can cause other defences problems. him playing off enoch or jevons (not quite 4-5-1, more a 4-41-1 if you know what i mean) could be a very useful option.

i'm hopeful if we use this formation, we may well be ok this year, might need to expand the squad though. :innocent06:

I remember us playing Mark Gavin in a similar role many moons ago, playing just off God Taylor

Don't think it went well...but I do remember Taylor scoring the BEST GOAL EVER against Birmingham with Gavin playing off him (overhead kick, c.1989???)

also, with all the promise of plumber, may us not getting a striker if this turns out to be the case, may actually be a blessing in disguise

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah right - not strengthening the team is a good thing isn't it, and - if we go straight back down because we havn't scored enough goals that's even better isn't it? 'cos we can rebuild with the 17 year old youngsters coming through, can't we?

Why couldn't Johnson have thought of that?

I see where your coming from mate, but I would cut down on the Happy Clapper pills for a while

Theres no need because we will have new faces up front come the 11th August. Frustrating as it currently is I just known he'll bring someone in if not two.

He has too otherwise we are in serious trouble next season.

Archived