IGNORED

Wembley Pictures

city nut

Has anyone got any pictures from Auto Windscreen Cup final agaisnt Stoke at Wembley in 2000. Ive just looked through the LDV ones from last year and it got me thinking of how great it looked when city and Stoke walked out in front of a 75,000 at Wembley. That day was amazing even though we lost. It is one of my most memoriable moments as a city fan. So if anyone has any pics i would be very grateful to see them.

Has anyone got any pictures from Auto Windscreen Cup final agaisnt Stoke at Wembley in 2000. Ive just looked through the LDV ones from last year and it got me thinking of how great it looked when city and Stoke walked out in front of a 75,000 at Wembley. That day was amazing even though we lost. It is one of my most memoriable moments as a city fan. So if anyone has any pics i would be very grateful to see them.
i got every city final on video, the 3 at wembley

bolton, mansfield and stoke plus the cardiff ldv,

when i get time i will capture them from video

to pictures and stick them on line...

the bolton video is a cracker the full 90 mins :ph34r:

The Bolton final in 86 would be the one I wanna see. Glynn Riley, what a ###### legend! Apart from the 3-0 win, the ridiculous, drunken mayhem that preceeded and followed that game was a spectacle that's never been repeated. MENTAL!!!!

To be honest, the Stoke final was awful, regardless of the result. We were so quiet it was embarrassing. Why were we deafening in the 70s & 80s but quieter than the quietest library on the quietist day of the year, when it came to the Stoke final? Oh yeah, because they'd removed the terracing, that was why.

Archived