IGNORED

Welcome Back Bristol City

Let 'Rss' rule us

Welcome back to the championship hopefully you will be staying around a bit longer this time. You are already well up the league with the help of the alphabet, out of interest have you ever been top of a league due to this ?

Well we have moved on and Ollie is well in the past now , who was that ex player of yours who turned out be be a big let down as ,manager , who is currently at the helm and how good are they ?

Reckon we may finish either side of you this year around 12 - 16th so games should be close.

Well out of date with City would appreciate an update

Ta

Sidney

i assume your a QPR fan yeh?

Tinnion was our manager, and however he was a hero at the gate he didnt take to management very well and left us in the relegation zone in 2005, our new manager Gary Johnson (Ex-Latvia manager) took us up the league and secured a top half finish us in his first season, then in his second led us to promotion. I'm sure he is going to lead us well and also I'm sure that hes going to prove himself as one of the better managers in the CCC.

12th-16th??? i fancy 7th-12th!!!!!!

Welcome back to the championship hopefully you will be staying around a bit longer this time. You are already well up the league with the help of the alphabet, out of interest have you ever been top of a league due to this ?

Well we have moved on and Ollie is well in the past now , who was that ex player of yours who turned out be be a big let down as ,manager , who is currently at the helm and how good are they ?

Reckon we may finish either side of you this year around 12 - 16th so games should be close.

Ta

Sidney

hello there, yes thankyou for your welcome back :winner_third_h4h: some of us seem scared 5h1tless becuase we have not signed Robbie Fowler or Obi Mikal, but the additions we have made are solid, Sproule, McIndoe, Henderson, still room for another forward or two, but they all want MONEY! boo hoo! we're screwed!!! :icecream:

the ex player your talking about is Brian Tinnion (legend) didnt quite work out for him as manager, lot a pressure and a 7-1 drubbing away to Swansea sealed his fate..meeh.

I think we'll do well to finish in the Championship, even with quality additions the league is VERY good with teams spending weird amounts of money, so we're going to do it the hard way it seems, BRING IT ON!!

i assume your a QPR fan yeh?

Tinnion was our manager, and however he was a hero at the gate he didnt take to management very well and left us in the relegation zone in 2005, our new manager Gary Johnson (Ex-Latvia manager) took us up the league and secured a top half finish us in his first season, then in his second led us to promotion. I'm sure he is going to lead us well and also I'm sure that hes going to prove himself as one of the better managers in the CCC.

12th-16th??? i fancy 7th-12th!!!!!!

Optimistic but you never know , will not compete well with clubs living off parachute payments from the prem but but 12th downwards is possible for a hard working side with a bit of talent. Thanks for the non abusive response this site used to attract a few uncultured hot heads in the past, so refreshing to get an informative adult posting back, thanks for that.

Sid

Ta

Sidney

Yes we were top of the league for every season from 1897 - 1910 when we were called Aardvark Bristolians AFC, before we changed our name to Bristol City FC.

Our current manager is called Mr S Uperman & he is a swarthy 6'2" Bristolian who sports a very impressive pony tail.

Ta

Sidney

I think your lot could struggle this time around, you've lost Lee Cook to mighty Fulham and looking through your squad it doesnt look great! Can't wait too greet Marcus Bignot back to the Gate.

I'd settle for us to just say up so us to finish 21St and your mob 22nd.

Optimistic but you never know , will not compete well with clubs living off parachute payments from the prem but but 12th downwards is possible for a hard working side with a bit of talent. Thanks for the non abusive response this site used to attract a few uncultured hot heads in the past, so refreshing to get an informative adult posting back, thanks for that.

Sid

Take it u,ll be down to Ashton Gate on the 11th Aug then Sid?

Come on, itching to ask..........score please?

hello there, yes thankyou for your welcome back :winner_third_h4h: some of us seem scared 5h1tless becuase we have not signed Robbie Fowler or Obi Mikal, but the additions we have made are solid, Sproule, McIndoe, Henderson, still room for another forward or two, but they all want MONEY! boo hoo! we're screwed!!! :icecream:

the ex player your talking about is Brian Tinnion (legend) didnt quite work out for him as manager, lot a pressure and a 7-1 drubbing away to Swansea sealed his fate..meeh.

I think we'll do well to finish in the Championship, even with quality additions the league is VERY good with teams spending weird amounts of money, so we're going to do it the hard way it seems, BRING IT ON!!

Robbie Fowler will be crap for Cardiff the team but great for season ticket sales and blind optimism, you will see him in and out of the team all year, better of trying uncover a rough diamond in somebodys reserve or youth team or scour the lower leagues for a prolific goal scorer, easier said than done.

Robbie Fowler will be crap for Cardiff the team but great for season ticket sales and blind optimism, you will see him in and out of the team all year, better of trying uncover a rough diamond in somebodys reserve or youth team or scour the lower leagues for a prolific goal scorer, easier said than done.

I hope your right, the Cardiff games will be interesting :noexpression: Bradly Orr wont know weather to tackle him or ask for his autograph :worship2:

Sid

Are you one of the r's fans who post on rivals. if you are, then some of your lot aint any better.

Seriously though: aint you lot got a few problems around you?

Anticipate us finishing 15th-20th slot. Big step up for us, but we have the makings of a good side in place, particularly in defence. We nearly have midfield sorted out. The strikers, they are our problem, as we stand now. Get one good one in, and I think we got that under control too

Yes we were top of the league for every season from 1897 - 1910 when we were called Aardvark Bristolians AFC, before we changed our name to Bristol City FC.

Our current manager is called Mr S Uperman & he is a swarthy 6'2" Bristolian who sports a very impressive pony tail.

Oh there's always one. QPR, please excuse our fans who are trying to wind you up.

Mr Uperman hasn't got a pony tail.

Oh there's always one. QPR, please excuse our fans who are trying to wind you up.

Mr Uperman hasn't got a pony tail.

All good chaps and jolly good company :englandsmile4wf:

Ever have this bizzare fantasy about Bill Gates somehow falling in love with your club and wasting lots of his money in the pursuit of sucess. Could you live with MS Windows on the front of your shirts? Being about the only London club without a wealthy benefactor makes it worse. City though are at least as big as Blackburn pre Walker ??

Well we have moved on and Ollie is well in the past now ,

That must be a relief. :sweatingbullets:

No need to call him 'Ollie' anymore then - you can call him Skeletor or HOLLOWHEAD like the rest of us. :gasmask:

First day euphoria will carry City to a 3-1 win. :city:

Archived