IGNORED

What Names Are You Getting On The Back Of Your Shirts?!

daisybcfc

:laugh: you and me both, btw i cant quite make out your avatar, is a badger attacking somones head or somthing?

Just have to wait for what number he will be given eh!?!?

(PS. It's a picture of my dogs, one does look a bit like a badger but the other one is ginger/golden/orange, delete as applicable)

Partridge. I'm just waiting to see what number he is assigned. :tv_horror:

Dear lord! I totally forgot he was still on City's books. Darn. He must be on a fair wage ~ otherwise City most probably would have offloaded him by now!

As for shirt names, nah, don't do them! Players come and go far too easily these days ~ I don't wanna look silly this time next year when they have already left the club! :innocent06:

I'm waiting to buy mine this season til the squad numbers are released, going to get the away shirt but ummming and arrrring about who to get on the back? who has everyone else gone for/going for?

I'm going for 'This Way Up' and 'Best Before......' on mine, well if I was going to get a name on a shirt that is

2. Orr

Cheap and the guys a legend!

How much is it for shirt printing, I can only find '£12 for any name and number' mentioned in the online shop, so your Orr wouldn't be such good value as 'Myrie-Williams' for example!

:D I'm waiting until we sign Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink myself! Hey I've just started my own rumour!!!!

I know it used to be about £3 per number and 70p a letter, but has this changed now as £12 is a bit steep for little names?!

How much is it for shirt printing, I can only find '£12 for any name and number' mentioned in the online shop, so your Orr wouldn't be such good value as 'Myrie-Williams' for example!

:D I'm waiting until we sign Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink myself! Hey I've just started my own rumour!!!!

I know it used to be about £3 per number and 70p a letter, but has this changed now as £12 is a bit steep for little names?!

Mine was £10.75

as its still pretty early, ill leave the maths for someone else.

EDIT

£3.50 a number, 75p a letter?

works for me, anybody else got printing?

Archived