IGNORED

Trundle Deal Is Off

Swanseajacko

Bristol City have ended their interest in talismanic striker Lee Trundle after repeatedly having bids rejected for the 30 year old scouser.

Also it does seem that LT10 is extremely happy after Roberto Martinez told the evening post that 'he enjoys playing for swansea, and will play a big role next season'. Good Luck Bristol, hope you find that 20goal a season striker your looking for!!

Bristol City have ended their interest in talismanic striker Lee Trundle after repeatedly having bids rejected for the 30 year old scouser.

Also it does seem that LT10 is extremely happy after Roberto Martinez told the evening post that 'he enjoys playing for swansea, and will play a big role next season'. Good Luck Bristol, hope you find that 20goal a season striker your looking for!!

I really hope this ends it all!

Cheers mate, trundle knows his comfort level. for me to say to a Welsh team, have a good season i would find very hard to do. But... sorry cant do it! :disapointed2se: We will find that 20 goal man :fingerscrossed:

Was the deal ever on? May sound like sour grapes but it makes you wonder why Trundle is so happy not to try his talent at a higer level.Maybe he lacks the self believe in his own ability to give it go? I personally wasnt that bothered if he came or not and in all honesty I think we've done well to miss out on him.

I'll be delighted if I never hear of his name again!

Where you getting this from?

Quality - trouble is I used to play in goal...so probably wont be much use up front... :disapointed2se:

Trust me you will, i used to play in goal for a team, but for the last game of the season they let me play upfront, i scored 2 goals! (but we lost 7-2)

Alan Smith will sign for city on Friday.

Thats sounds more like it! He's the wrong side of 30 though so could be a little old but I say give him a chance ..........

Full name: Alan Martin Smith

Date of birth: November 2, 1962 (1962-11-02) (age 44)

Place of birth: Bromsgrove, England

Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)

Playing position: Striker

Senior clubs

Years Club

1981 - 1982-Alvechurch

1982 - 1987-Leicester City

1987 - 1995-Arsenal

Thats sounds more like it! He's the wrong side of 30 though so could be a little old but I say give him a chance ..........

Full name: Alan Martin Smith

Date of birth: November 2, 1962 (1962-11-02) (age 44)

Place of birth: Bromsgrove, England

Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)

Playing position: Striker

Senior clubs

Years Club

1981 - 1982-Alvechurch

1982 - 1987-Leicester City

1987 - 1995-Arsenal

Alan Smith of Man Utd, he's a agreed personal terms with city, and is having a medical on friday. I know this because i'm friends with the tea boy of the Accounts Office at the club.

Alan Smith of Man Utd, he's a agreed personal terms with city, and is having a medical on friday. I know this because i'm friends with the tea boy of the Accounts Office at the club.

Oh really! Another dream dashed, nevermind I guess we'll have to settle for Smith of Manure and Tevez...... I know Tevez is signing because my mate knows Doreen who knows Betty in the ticket office :noexpression:

Oh really! Another dream dashed, nevermind I guess we'll have to settle for Smith of Manure and Tevez...... I know Tevez is signing because my mate knows Doreen who knows Betty in the ticket office :noexpression:

And Bettys my bit on the side :wub: so i can confirm this as being true :rofl2br:

Archived