IGNORED

Forest Green Thursday Pubs

bez

don't try Glos its dry

If the game is on - there is a bar (open to all / away fans welcome ) under the main stand called "The Green Man"

Basically all the pubs in Nailsworth are in the town centre at the bottom of a very long steep hill and it's a very long walk up to the ground.

I'm almost a local (living near Wotton-under-Edge) so I can advise there's a good pub at Nympsfield /Rose & Crown - you need to look at your maps! - almost opposite the pub there is a lane (2 miles single track) that brings you directly to the ground but with all the rain locally it could well be flooded by now.

For last years pre season friendly the "Green Man" was full of City fans & we were made welcome,

£5 in the car park though was a bit naughty!

Last time it was £10 (terrace or stand) and unsegregated & a good atmosphere as well.

CodeRed

If the game is on - there is a bar (open to all / away fans welcome ) under the main stand called "The Green Man"

Basically all the pubs in Nailsworth are in the town centre at the bottom of a very long steep hill and it's a very long walk up to the ground.

I'm almost a local (living near Wotton-under-Edge) so I can advise there's a good pub at Nympsfield /Rose & Crown - you need to look at your maps! - almost opposite the pub there is a lane (2 miles single track) that brings you directly to the ground but with all the rain locally it could well be flooded by now.

For last years pre season friendly the "Green Man" was full of City fans & we were made welcome,

£5 in the car park though was a bit naughty!

Last time it was £10 (terrace or stand) and unsegregated & a good atmosphere as well.

CodeRed

Where do you live then CR? i lived in W-U-E for a year or so mum still does.

Archived