IGNORED

Scotty Golbourne

daisybcfc

Any chance? i really liked him when he was at AG, if hes not playing for reading this year any chance of a loan deal back to city? good cover for McCallister...

thoughts?

Can't see it happening, beside we have enough defenders at the club who are just as good if not better to cover injuries etc.

Better than Carey, McCombe and McAllister??? :laugh:

no i didnt mean Carey or McCombe, as i said before, he would be cover for McAllister if injuries occured....

i meant hes better than Fontaine and Partridge as a left back and any of the youth players (not that iv seen them however I'm pretty sure hes better than them being the same age and being picked in the past ahead of them)

Any chance? i really liked him when he was at AG, if hes not playing for reading this year any chance of a loan deal back to city? good cover for McCallister...

thoughts?

i think he would be a great addition to the squad if we can get him on a season long loan, he is older now than when he was at AG so he would have matured more and would provide great competition for macca.

the only problem is do reading feature him in their plans for next season and would Golbourne want to come back to AG :dunno:

Competition for McAllister ???

Absolutely not.

He's a wet behind the ears kid who has virtually no league experience of any note.

He would have been better off here and growing into his talent, rather than going for the glory and the money.

I hope he pushes for a first team place at Reading this season and pushes on, but I doubt if he'll be given a chance.

I'm sure Goldbourne wanted to stay ay City.

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree but i never really rated Golbourne that highly, he seemed very hyped for a mediocre player.

I don't believe he would add anything to our squad at present that we havent already got.

Of course in a few years he could make me eat these words but i can only judge on the games he played for us.

Archived