IGNORED

Amarillo

Brianred

Having just e-mailed the new Matchday Presenter David Lloyd, I asked him if he would scrap that bloody tune after we score.

He replied straight back and said " AMARILLO is no more".

I asked him if we could hear a more traditional song, in which he did not comment on.

I would like to hear "Where be that Blackbird" Unless you want different?

:disapointed2se:

Sorry, but that is terrible!

Id like the theme from the darts (if you watch you'll know what i mean)

or

if that fails then the brazillian tune (which i mentioned before and somebody kindly found it on youtube)

or

No music (just let the fans make the noise)

Having just e-mailed the new Matchday Presenter David Lloyd, I asked him if he would scrap that bloody tune after we score.

He replied straight back and said " AMARILLO is no more".

I asked him if we could hear a more traditional song, in which he did not comment on.

I would like to hear "Where be that Blackbird" Unless you want different?

At last i can't bare that song :travolta::clapping::dancing6:

How about NO music, why cant we the fans build our own atmosphere!
Because if you can get the right music it can help make a atmosphere. Like at Boro for example.

As for me I would like to here this when we score http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSQMas3gbPY

Us fans' started singing it last season and I'm sure it will catch on even more this season.

Music before the game, if its uplifting - bring it on.

Music at half time, ditto.

Something slightly more reflective after the game maybe ?

But immediately after we score ? **** that, thats the one time any footy crowd actually makes some noise. There should be no music whatsoever then, just ten thousand fans going mental.

How about NO music, why cant we the fans build our own atmosphere!

beat me to it, seconded.... :englandsmile4wf:

and absolutly NO music when we score. don't mind it pre match, half time, after game but i really loathe having music to remind us we are happy that we just scored... :dunno: its SOOOOOO tacky .......

Because if you can get the right music it can help make a atmosphere. Like at Boro for example.

As for me I would like to here this when we score http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSQMas3gbPY

Us fans' started singing it last season and I'm sure it will catch on even more this season.

At Wolves they play that just before teams come out and again at end of half time, the guy on the pa gets all 4 stands going getting them to do a bit each, and then all together. That and Hi Ho Wolverhampton (played that just before ring of fire) were really belted out by there crowd the day i was there when they lost to brum 3-2.

When we make the trip to southampton will find out the decent pre match entertainment they have, as best that i've seen in the all the games i been to over the last 13odd years. They have Mike (forgotten his last name) he used to work on capital gold radio, and he does it all before the game, and with the video screens they have can see what he's doing and show pre recorded bits like meeting the staff of the club. When i went last season a competition to give away 2 season tickets and a signed shirt to a kid. Just before kick off he got all there fans going, especially the ones nearest the away end that sit (& stand) behind the goal.

as for song when the team run out, how about Sandstorm by Darude, really give the gate a buzz just before kickoff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5l5z72Ma8o

Archived