IGNORED

Ayatollah

The Man In Black

Just wondering, has anyone got a pic of Murray doing the Ayatollah at Cardiff? My Welsh flatmate doesn't believe me about him doing it at Tinnion Park and I'd love to <snip and enter annoy> her! :P

Oh yeah, and after moaning about the overuse of the angry smiley the other night, I'm glad to see that this forum has returned to happy clappy land :ph34r::ph34r::clap::clap:

edit: just found a swear word that the filter doesn't censor.... just thought I'd get rid :blink:

Just wondering, has anyone got a pic of Murray doing the Ayatollah at Cardiff? My Welsh flatmate doesn't believe me about him doing it at Tinnion Park and I'd love to <snip and enter annoy> her! :P

Oh yeah, and after moaning about the overuse of the angry smiley the other night, I'm glad to see that this forum has returned to happy clappy land :ph34r::ph34r::clap::clap:

edit: just found a swear word that the filter doesn't censor.... just thought I'd get rid :blink:

tell your flat mate he did it for sure..

animated version.

IMAG0033.GIF

That isn't the ayatollah. The ayatollah is where they tap both hands on the top of their heads and, yes, Murray did do it at Tinnion Park. I think it was immediately after scoring a goal so it can't have been last season.

Archived