IGNORED

Bradford City

tin

Just read this on Bradford's website. They've sold more than 8,000 season tickets for League Two football next season. Incredible effort by the Chairman and their fans.

Shows what a wealthy Chairman with a bit of ambition and empathy for his fellow fans can achieve I suppose!

GIVE A LITTLE EXTRA?.

Some supporters have indicated that the low cost of Season Tickets is too cheap and that they wish to donate an additional sum to our club. We are extremely grateful to any supporter who provides a donation - all additional funds will assist with the rebuilding of our team.

Come on Colin, BCFC fans NEED the same opportunity to donate more money via our season ticket forms!

Just read this on Bradford's website. They've sold more than 8,000 season tickets for League Two football next season. Incredible effort by the Chairman and their fans.

Shows what a wealthy Chairman with a bit of ambition and empathy for his fellow fans can achieve I suppose!

I WOULDNT PAY £20 TO SEE ACCRINGTON ETC!

Where were the 8,000 supporters of this "Sleeping Giant" last season when they were hanging around the bottom four from Christmas onwards? Surely this was when their support was needed most? It shows what ridiculously cheap season tickets coupled with half a chance of success in a poor league can achieve.

Where were the 8,000 supporters of this "Sleeping Giant" last season when they were hanging around the bottom four from Christmas onwards? Surely this was when their support was needed most? It shows what ridiculously cheap season tickets coupled with half a chance of success in a poor league can achieve.
good point!.i lived in bradford for five years.crowds dropped from 14,000 to around 7,000.you cant hear their supporters in the stands!colin todd was a poor manager and the bantams used dean windass to prop them up. crowds will be around 5,000 next season.

Archived