IGNORED

Transfer Rumours

All the transfer rumours should be kept and posted in this topic from now on because all the people that are fed up of all the transfer talk and rumours do not have to see and put up with it because all the rumours would be in this topic and if you are interested in all the transfer talk and the latest rumours you know this is the place to post and find everyting related to speculation on new signings. :innocent06:

thank you...

i will start it off,

Does anyone think jermaine beckford is a possibility if s****horpe fail to sign him as he would prefer to play for us than Leeds, surely .... because we are in a higher division than leeds now. (i love saying that)

I think beckford could be a good signing and quite cheap comparing transfer fees being quoted at the moment. a player i would also look at is chris dagnall of rochdale, he a young livewire striker, with a good goalscoring record.

Not so sure Naismith is a lost cause yet!? Might come down to if he would consider us though having wanted to go to Rangers?

Another that may have been mentioned previously is Darius Henderson (Apologies if he has) who I believe would be good for us? The club who have made an offer have requested not be named, so who knows, it's 'our style' of offer? Sheff Weds are also in for him of course.

I think beckford could be a good signing and quite cheap comparing transfer fees being quoted at the moment. a player i would also look at is chris dagnall of rochdale, he a young livewire striker, with a good goalscoring record.

Scunnie have offered £250,000 rumour has it but still no sign of him moving as yet.

Archived