IGNORED

Wdp

icamanicity

The Wdp, this morning takes the trundle twist, a bit further, looks like swansea have given in to us, we have upped the anti or price (red robin correct ) as it were, now its for the man himself to decide, so the next 48 will be, will he wont he, come on lee, you know you want to, come on you reds! ....

The Wdp, this morning takes the trundle twist, a bit further, looks like swansea have given in to us, we have upped the anti or price (red robin correct ) as it were, now its for the man himself to decide, so the next 48 will be, will he wont he, come on lee, you know you want to, come on you reds! ....

Strangely, the Evening Post says exactly the same....

I'd still prefer Jermaine Beckford or Rowan Vine though. Last night Sky Sports News reported that former Hartlepool goal machine Adam Boyd, who joined Luton Town for £500,000 last season, has left Kenilworth Road after having his contract terminated by mutual consent and has now signed permanently for.......Leyton Orient! Boyd was dogged by injuries last season and made only 9 first-team appearances for the Hatters. Mind you, he's still only 25 and may have been worth a look.

Adan boyd, i could`nt believe orient picked him up for nothing, and he scored a cracker last against west ham, the trundle story is online on, this is bristol, click on the wdp, i buy it on the way home from work, so i am always reading any new storys 5:30am..

Strangely, the Evening Post says exactly the same....

I'd still prefer Jermaine Beckford or Rowan Vine though. Last night Sky Sports News reported that former Hartlepool goal machine Adam Boyd, who joined Luton Town for £500,000 last season, has left Kenilworth Road after having his contract terminated by mutual consent and has now signed permanently for.......Leyton Orient! Boyd was dogged by injuries last season and made only 9 first-team appearances for the Hatters. Mind you, he's still only 25 and may have been worth a look.

But the evil and Wdp are part of the same group, ie Daily Mail, so it's not surprising they recycle info.

Agreed, Boyd would have been worth a punt.

Archived