Keogh

McAllister

Betsy

Skuse

Russell

McIndoe

Showunmi

Plummer

Out of the starting 11 only Plummer could be classed as one of our youngsters! All the others are first teamers.

Wilson, Walker and Artus didnt come on until well past the 80th min and the damage was already done.

How can you claim we had our youth/ressie out there is a little bemusing?

Weale

Orr

Carey

Keogh

McAllister

Betsy

Skuse

Russell

McIndoe

Showunmi

Plummer

Out of the starting 11 only Plummer could be classed as one of our youngsters! All the others are first teamers.

Wilson, Walker and Artus didnt come on until well past the 80th min and the damage was already done.

How can you claim we had our youth/ressie out there is a little bemusing?

ha ha, if you talk to some random person who supports another team and he wanted to know how city got on againest torquay. just lie and say we lost 2:1 but it was just the reserve team.

and just hoping your get away with it and the guy don't see the real squad list. Thats what i did earlier to my cardiff mate. :innocent06:

ha ha, if you talk to some random person who supports another team and he wanted to know how city got on againest torquay. just lie and say we lost 2:1 but it was just the reserve team.

and just hoping your get away with it and the guy don't see the real squad list. Thats what i did earlier to my cardiff mate. :innocent06:

Of course and I don't blame you.

Why Plankered came on here wilth fellow City fans and tried to blagged it I don't know???

Archived