IGNORED

Tut Tut Tut

Guest Red_Rat

Guest Red_Rat

Right, I'm so annoyed!

I need advice, the THING that is suppose to be my girlfriend has lost my season ticket, good its near the end of season BUT the lil' thing were u can put your tickets in, has my Swindon ticket in! OMG! Its just lucky I'm in the East End for the Q.P.R. and Plymuff games and kept those tickets in my draw!

What shall i do, you reckon i should make her pay?

Advice #####heads!

Greg.

:ph34r: <---- Uh... NO!

Why did you let her look after it in the first place?

Anyway, can't you just contact the club ad they will issue replacement tickets? I'm pretty sure they keep records of these things you know. I once turned up at a game having left my tickets at home (in Devon, so no chance of popping back) and they looked the details up on the computer and printed some more.

Torture her, tie her to the bed post naked and blind fold her, thrash her to within an inch of her life, let her shreik out at the top of her voice that "Your the daddy", make her realise how naughty she has been by introducing Mr. Cane on her now sore buttocks................Oh sorry I misread your post, I thought she had been a good girl. :ph34r::ph34r:

Torture her, tie her to the bed post naked and blind fold her, thrash her to within an inch of her life, let her shreik out at the top of her voice that "Your the daddy", make her realise how naughty she has been by introducing Mr. Cane on her now sore buttocks................Oh sorry I misread your post, I thought she had been a good girl. :ph34r::clap:
Feeling a bit frisky this morning are we? I pity your porr old missus ..... :ph34r:

Archived