IGNORED

Who's Your Favourite City Player Ever?

shire_redz

When i was little when first went to the gate a few times in 94/95 Vegard Hansen, more for the name than remembering how well he played, as cant remember much of the games i went to, bar getting Jeff Astle's autograph pre match when played west brom.

Then as got older and watched city more frequently, Tinnion, Mickey Bell, Scott Murray and Louis Carey.

Out of them 5 i think Tinnion was the one that was my fav player of the lot.

Guest ashtonyate

Big John Atyeo what a player and a great man a real hero a boy could look up to none of this p*** it up player.

Norman Hunter probably the best defender ever to play for City and players who always gave everything Gerry Gow, Alan Walsh, in the last 10 years Tinnion was the best.

PaulCheelsey/John Galley/Gerry Gow - difficult to chose just the one though.

Interesting that those3 players are what we desparately need just now.

Gary Shelton, for the following reason:

When I was 16, I hand-painted an acrylic mural on my bedroom wall of Gary. It turned out fairly well, and my dad took a picture and sent it in to the club without my knowledge. We promptly received a reply containing a hand-written letter from Gary, and several signed photos of him in action.

Meant a lot to me as a kid.

Gary Shelton, for the following reason:

When I was 16, I hand-painted an acrylic mural on my bedroom wall of Gary. It turned out fairly well, and my dad took a picture and sent it in to the club without my knowledge. We promptly received a reply containing a hand-written letter from Gary, and several signed photos of him in action.

Meant a lot to me as a kid.

That's nice, I suppose the modern day equilivant is when people make their sigs and stuff on here. It must be kind of strange seeing yourself on a pc etc.

My fav, well they come and go but Mr Moyes has stayed with me, not literally sadly!!! I was gutted to have found out that he could (and should) have been our Manager, but maybe I escaped the heartache of seeing him go the way most of them do.

Archived