IGNORED

Swindon Away

tom buck

Just to make everyone aware, I'm pretty sure its not pay on the day, you have to get your tickets beforehand.

Yes that's right

All ticket for city fans - no POTD source: Swindon off.website

And - it's Stratton Bank (open end) ONLY for city fans.

Home fans in Arkells and Nationwide Stands.

Town End is closed for this game (for the annual disinfecting presumably?)

CodeRed

When is it?

Looked on the main site and couldn't see the friendly fixtures.....

Hi Seend Red

Look on the official website under News then Diary for the friendly fixtures dates. Just found this out from the webmaster himself!!

Last time I went to Swindon away, It P****d it down with rain, it was a crap game and I got run over by a swindle fan in his car as I was walking on the pavement back to our minibus

so won't be going again as its a S***hole

:argh::evil:

Last time i went a certain 'Lee Miller' missed a chance that would have got us promotion.

But in a way i am happy for him to have missed that now as i feel the squad is much better and will adapt to the Championship better than the squad back then.

Are Swindon fans allowed on to a championship club fans forum?

Of course not - But I live by no ones rules, other than my own.... and what the girlfriend tells me :tongue:

Evening Rich, how are you?

I'm very well thank you Arny. Looking forward to the new season - granted, it's not the Championship - but once you've been to Accrington Stanley away in the league then trips to most L1 opposition will be like the Premier League in comparison!!!!!

Rich :)

Archived