IGNORED

Team For Port Vale

city nut

Team for Port Vale

......................Philips

Carey.....Coles.......Butler......Hill

Murray...Doherty...Tinnion...Goodfellow

...............Miller.....Rougier

Danny has to start with this team as we need to get goals. The left hand side may be a little weak with Goodfellow as he can be a liability some times but he can go forward at pace. Unlike Tinnion who cant play on the wing anymore as was shown agaisnt Oldham last Sat, or Bell who would be a more more solid option but he isnt the same attacking threat which he was a few seasons back.

Rougier should start if he is fit enough as if he can bring to us the type of preformance he gave for Brentford agasint us last month tommorrow. That preformance showed he can bring strength to our front line and endavour which we are currently lacking. Miller should be given a chance in front of Peacock even if he is fit as Miller will benefit from the service from Murray.

Tommorrows game is MUST WIN so if we slip up will be making it very differcult on ourselves.

Todays game:

......................Phillips

....Carey....Coles....Hill....Woodman

Murray....Doherty....Tinnion....Goodfellow

........Peacock/Lita....Miller

Subs:

Fortune

Wilkshire

Lita/Peacock

Roberts

Rougier

I'm expecting Goodfellow to vastly improve on recent performances with Murray pulling some of the pressure off of him on the other wing. Miller will thrive on Murrays balls into the box and we will see our goalscorer.

Next season:

......................Phillips

....Carey....Coles....Hill....Woodman

Murray....Doherty....Wilkshire....Brown

........Peacock/Lita....Miller

WOW, beat that Leeds United! :ph34r:

I think Wilkshire will begin to take over from Tinman next year with "The Legend" taking more of a coaching role. Wilkshire has the ability and, with Tinnions tutoring, he will become an excellent player.

Nick B

Guest Georgeformbygrill
...................philips

.........CAREY.....COLE.....HILL

.MURRAY...DOC....CASKEY....ROUGIER/ROBERTS

.... /ROUGIER/ROBERTS..PEACOCK...MILLER

TIN

LITA

BUTLER

FORTUNE

BOUGHT THEM SO PLAY THEM

ATTACK,ATTACK,ATTACK

I would put Fortune in to make it a back four and not put three up front. i'd probably go with Rougier instead of Robbo and Goodfellow LW. Caskey's suspended, so i'd put Wilkshire in CM.

one of hill or butler must be dropped, might be better with both out, hill and butler were terrible at tranmere

phillips

carey,coles,fortune,bell

murrey(ahggggg),doc,wilks,goodfellow

rougier,miller or roberts

subs

pcock

butler

hill

stowell

robo/lita

Guest Champagne Football

.................................Phillips

Carey..............Coles...............Hill..........Bell

Murray....Doherty/Wilkshire....Tinnion....Rougier

.....................Miller............Roberts

Subs

Wilkshire/Marvin Brown... Depending on Doherty's fitness

Butler

Lita

Burnell/Peacock...Depending on Peacock's fitness

Goodfellow

We have only had a lack of chances at goal really since Aaron has been out. Rougier seems to be a similar player so lets put him out wide, which I'm told is his natural position.

This team could create havoc all over the park, so lets hope for a big win today!

Archived